Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Guys had to sell my blade:(

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guys had to sell my blade:(

just like the title says had to sell my babie and heres why(quick version)

before yesterday the thought of selling my f4i never even crossed my mind...

well a little over a year ago I got into a little trouble with the law(nothing big)

In my past when I was 18 I got into alot of trouble couple of assaults and what not then got a lil older well really grew up

so now bout 6-7 years go by never any trouble at all and then the lil incident happened

I didnt think what I got into trouble for was really all that bad (misterminer sp?)god I cant spell any way but because of my past history when I was 18ish that lil trouble became big trouble

so yesterday I get a call from my lawyer and he said that they want me to do 90 DAYS IN JAIL in texas where I go into trouble...and I live in Missouri so that was not an option(plus I have 2 young kids and a steady job)...bitched and complained bout the lawyer not doing enought and so he said he would call me back after he went and talked to the proscuter (sp?)

well he calls me back after a couple of hours of me stressing the Fu*k out and said that if I could come up with $2500 that they would drop my case and everything would go away...

so I start to panic/stress/feel like crying because the only way that I could come up with that much cash was to sell my bike ...so then called a few peeps spread the work put it on craigy and with in 3 hours she was gone like the wind and now I have my freedom but no bike

So now after thinking about it at least im free and I learned from my mistakes and it gives me a reason to save up and buy another blade around spring time

good bye my sweet love (cherry) I love you so much and thanks for all the good times and taking care of me.......now please take a moment of silence for my lost one..........................ok now here are some pics and I will still be on here all the time since I am after all a CBRF addict

thx for reading

Old 12-02-2010, 09:46 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

sorry to hear it man.... but honestly bro i mean it was def. worth no having to serve jail time...

and look at the bright side if your looking to buy a few months from now will be prime buying season with stupid low bike prices...

maybe ull even be able to pick one up thats not naked

sorry to hear about your lose man I am however glad you dont have to do any jail time

Old 12-02-2010, 09:53 AM

thx man gotta do whatcha gotta do.....and the wife feels sorry for me and already asking me what I want to get next and honestly I love that f4i and I think ill just get another one since they are proven machines to me now

and hell couldnt ride anymore this year any way so

Old 12-02-2010, 11:10 AM

Man that really sucks. :/ I'm sorry to hear that. That was a good looking naked bike too. What'd you end up getting for it?

Old 12-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry you had to let your bike go crashking.

It sounds like your wife is supportive of you riding. That's a great thing. You'll be back riding again w/ another bike b/f you know it.

You're still family here.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear you had to sell it. With the cold weather settling in you won't miss it all that much until next spring. However, then it'll be rough.

With no bike how are you going to place the Coast-to-Coast sprocket in a new location?

Old 12-02-2010, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by RoadiJeff
With no bike how are you going to place the Coast-to-Coast sprocket in a new location?
:O You should call the guy that bought your bike back and tell him the story and see if he wants to play!

Old 12-02-2010, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
:O You should call the guy that bought your bike back and tell him the story and see if he wants to play!

not a bad idea ....and roadi I prolly just going to put it back where you left it since I dont have my baby anymore

and yeah my ole lady is very supportive

thx for all the support from you guys ,yesterday I was real bummed out but just like many of you said now I can save and pick one a lil nicer

Old 12-02-2010, 12:15 PM

and I wasnt going to say how much I got for it but I will anyways...I got 1500 cash for her and I didnt think it was to bad of a price since I traded this for it

plus 1500 is exacly what I needed so....

Last edited by crashking; 12-02-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Dude what noooo... im bummed that's sucks you will be back in no time im sure and you will always be family

Quick Reply: Guys had to sell my blade:(