Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

guys with gf/wifes

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: guys with gf/wifes

ORIGINAL: hellboytt

What makes you stay with her??? Looks? Personality? Good in bed? Sugar momma?

I met this one girl and she's not exactly looks like my type, but she is so sweet, nice, fun to hang out, crazy in bed, plus she's kind of a tomboy, I kind of want to keep this one. What do I do, my ex looked like what I always wanted, but everything else was not there, she was a bitch, boring, had issues out of the ***, finally moved to Indianapolis Indiana, I am sure she'll make some guy very happy there.

Anyone remember the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"?

He says in the movie : "Cameron is gonna marry the first girl he lay's...and she's going to treat him like $h*t"

Yep...that pretty much sums it up [sm=smiley36.gif]

Old 03-06-2008, 11:07 PM
Banned

I had a sticker on one of my last bikes, and the saying is true:

No matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is tired of her sh*t!

Old 03-06-2008, 11:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

Some Women age like fine wine..

mine is aging like milk.

haha, im going to hell

Old 03-07-2008, 07:35 AM

Why do I stay with my GF...my baby girl Lucy is a big part. Without the knocking up my GF, I'd probably still be out spending all my money drinking on the weekends and just letting loose until I'd realise I'm 40 and have no one to come home to every night.

Having a baby calmed us both down and now we have the hole family thing going, and it's not that bad. We bicker here and there and that's sucks, but we are human and you'll have that.

The main reason that I have stayed with my GF is because of how we enjoy the same things in life. We both love to do things in the outdoors...camping, fishing (she baits her own hook, and takes off the fish!!!), shooting, and that doesn't include her riding sportquad and soon sportbikes. She always has supper ready at night and I come home to lunch every weekday. If I had to live with someone my whole life, I can't think of anyone better than my girl Jamie.

~Adam

Old 03-07-2008, 11:16 AM

My wife she is my soulmate and better half, best friend, lover, and mother of my wonderful two girls.I never have hadsuch a great life as the one that i have with her and my family.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:03 PM

Sugar momma?
+1

Old 03-07-2008, 01:06 PM

Gotta say for being 20 (21 in 2 months) its scary to think of being with someone the rest of your life but I think I might have found her. Been with plenty of women in the few years I have been on this planet but she is the only one that has ever stuck. Been with her for three years in august sure sometimes we argue and drive eachother up the wall but I always know she will be there for me. If you havent already seen the movie I think I love my wife with chris rock you should rent it and watch it. Makes you really appreciate a good woman when you have one. Like he says in the movie what you really want is a woman that will fight for you not just love you.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:26 PM

Oh almost forgot, I am a dick, and she has no problems with it.
Sounds like a keeper! My ex basically hated everything I liked including bikes. She made an ultimatum; the bike goes or I do. Did I mention she is an ex? My current OL is 13 years younger, been together 13 years now. It was looks at first and then I realized that she was "The One". We are totally opposite in most areas, but she lets me do what I want...most of the time! Like they say, looks fade and in my experience the hotties are too much in love with themselves to focus on much else. Not that I'm saying mine isn't gorgous; she is! But I'll still love her when she's old and gray. I'd continue dating her and see where it goes.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

She puts up with my ****. That has to be the number one thing. We've been married ten years and have two boys. She is awesome in bed and has a great personality. Looks do fade, so dont base a long term relationship on that alone. If you can find someone who makes you happy and has a good personality then go for it. I almost forgot to mention, she doesnt complain much which makes her worth her weight in gold. She is also working full time and taking 14 college hours. Shell test for her c.p.a. license this summer, so yeah maybe the sugar momma thing too.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Retired Moderator

Why do I stay with my wife? Many reasons, but I will share a few:

When I first met her, she was married and I was in a three year relationship. I fell in love with her from a distance...kind of like you would fall in love with a piece of art, or a priceless artifact enclosed in glass. Love it...but do not touch it. Over the course of a year, we made eyes at eachother and it felt like an old time courtship. Communicate, become aware of eachother, discover common likes...but do not touch it. Soon enough, she moved away from her husband, and I was compelled to relieve myself of the burden that was my current relationship. Touching her was like an explosion at that point. Since that original time, I have discovered that she fills in the places where I am weakest, and she puts up with my bull**** on a daily basis. She is the flip side ofmy coin. My life is dependant on the interaction that I have with her. Don't get me wrong, we have our problems, and I roll my eyes at her on a regular basis. Sometimes I would like nothing more than toput my hands around her neck and squeeze, but in the end...she makes me better. She has worked her way into my being...I hope I have done the same for her. I hope I have made her stronger, too.

Sorry that was so sappy, but I had no choice. You should all be so lucky...