Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

grounded (age)?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 05:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default grounded (age)?

went to a friends house today so he could buy some shoes only for his dad to caome out and say hes grounded iam like WTF hes also 21 and has his own job what is the age limit to this **** i mean damn

Old 11-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Default RE: grounded (age)?

lol...i guess if he doesn't pay rent then his dad can still ground him??? pretty embarrassing

Old 11-28-2007, 05:22 PM

BWWWAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!1!!!!

Tell Duder he needs to find his own place or grow some ballz and tell daddy-o to shove it (which will get him booted or even MORE grounded)

Last time I was grounded I was12 or 13.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:52 PM

lol really thats what iam saying like your a grown *** man still getting grounded if he had a girlfriend how the hell would you explain that[:@]

Old 11-28-2007, 06:09 PM

to his g/f: sry no fun today. grounded.

my parents never grounded be. i just got o good healthy whippin'.

Old 11-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Confined restricted to general quarters, what a novel ideal well, I suppose the old saying as long as you're under my roof. Then it's my rules. Applies here, along with what we have here is a failure to communicate. I suggestion your friend take the smallest step. As far as I'm concerned, in being a independent person and find new quarters or just accept the punishment and humiliation that comes along with being his age, in that situation

Old 11-28-2007, 07:49 PM

[sm=owned.gif]by the rents! ... If he doesn't like the rules, then he needs to find his own place. Under my roof does apply, no age limit required.

I do occasionally stay at my rents place and have arguements with them where they tell me what I can't do. Sometimes if i feel I still should do it, I do. But when my bags are packed and waiting at the door for me when I return, I accept it with no hard feelings. I also pay for my car, bike, college, insurance, gas, cellphone, an apartment on my own.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:11 PM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654
Confined restricted to general quarters, what a novel ideal well, I suppose the old saying as long as you're under my roof. Then it's my rules.
I still live with my parents and I'm 23. Doesn't bother me any. Free rent and they don't really care what I do as long as I don't bring SWAT back to the house.

One funny thing is I know some grown men who won't tell their parents (Or moms usually) that they have a motorcycle. One friend who is 30years old bought a seperate garage away from his apartment(Even though his apartment had a garage under it) to hide his CBR1000RR, Buell, KLR650 and Suzuki Boulevard. Just so his mom didn't know. But I don't blame him. Many moms will worry with their kids out there on bikes. No matter how old they get.

I had no choice with my bike.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:21 PM

wow..that is..dumb...im 19 n dont get grounded. He needs to do somethin about that. i can see it now, talkin to a girl, she says, can i come to your house later so we can.....

uh...na, im grounded...

then he gets the wtf look..lol

Old 11-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Nothing wrong with free rent the Marine Corps be happy to provide that for you on a serious note though there is absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as there is mutual respect for others regardless of whether it's roommates are parents that's crazy about the bike thing my dad didn't ride but did not begrudge his sons from all riding and supported us. I will tell you Standing in Front of a Lieutenant Colonelat13 years old andtelling himI wanted a dirt bike ofmy own becauseI hadbeen ridingmy brothers for three years andwas think I needed one of my own. was one of the scariest moments of my life at the time

one question though do you do anything to better life in the household or are you just taking up space?

Quick Reply: grounded (age)?