Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

GOT TO VENT!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GOT TO VENT!!!!!!!!!

Well, this week has pretty much been total ****e!!!!!!! Friday, me and my fiancee left for Indiana. its a 14 hour drive to start off with that turned into about 17 with all the smoke and rain we ran into from the wild fires around. Then, while in Indiana, I about blew off my hand with a potato gun (yea, its kind of redneck, but it is fun to shot and build). So then, we head to come back on Monday.Well, I 75 and I 10 are BOTH closed due to the wild fires, and I was in NO mood to take any side or country roads, so the 14 hour drive becomes 20 hours having to go from I65 to I40 to I 95 to I4 through TN, NC,SC, and GA then finally to FL. Well, last night, I amlaying in bed tired as hell from the AWESOME fricken trip home and I here a noise outside. Well, the neighbors next door are taking pictures of their pitbull killing our cat. That pissed me off BEYOND being pissed. I go out there and start fu**ing yelling my head off. I see the dog pretty much chewing on the cat flinging it around. The owner is taking pictures of all this and his puerto buddies (no offense) are sitting there clapping. Well, I take my rottie out and she starts barking at them. They start yelling and me and I told them to take their mother fu**ing asses hone and they will be some sorry mother fu**ers. They told me to get over it and that they were sorry and I told them to shove it up their ***. Then I call the cops and they come and when they get there, they all spread like wild fire and OF COURSE, none of them know anything!!! But yeah, sorry, had to vent and get it over with. I usually dont do this but I had to get it out somehow.

[sm=rant.gif]

Old 05-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Banned
Default RE: GOT TO VENT!!!!!!!!!

Well, as far as the driving goes, it once took me 12 hours to go 25 miles, so that's just life. The cat thing...WOW. It sounds like something needs to be done, try a little ground up glass in some hamburger meat for that F**king pitbull. Those goddam things should all be dead anyway.

Old 05-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man that was a pretty $#!+ty week.
Can believe they killed your cat. WTF
I bet outsider8 can get his cat to shred that pitbull.

btw, whats with the new alias?
No "Big Daddy D"? j/k

Old 05-17-2007, 12:49 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

damn bro sorry to hear about it all. im suprised to didnt let your rott go after them .so hows the hand ?

Old 05-17-2007, 01:01 AM

Yea. My dog did its job. She is a retired police K9 and still knows her commands and she showed her teeth and cause some hell, but I didnt want her to bite anyone. Any is fine, just have no hair on it,haha

As far as Big Daddy D, hahaha, afraid not.

Yeah, I just cant wait to see how long it is until the vandalize something of mine for everything I said, but, I still believe it is justifiable.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:17 AM
VP

Man that sucks nick you've hate when people don't respect your property... I dunno what to tell you other than to let it go at this point. Hopefully they won't show up again. WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS! How heartless do you have to be to enjoy watching your dog kill a strangers cat?

Old 05-17-2007, 01:24 AM

thats fawked up man... i think i have a worse temper than you tho.. i wouldnt just be yelling...

Old 05-17-2007, 01:25 AM

Haha, you have no idea what it took to not pull a trigger, HOWEVER, it wouldnt have been worth it, however, that dog starts charging me, and its on.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:40 AM
Retired Moderator

Sorry D2...maybe you should take your own pics and call imigration...what they consider "entertainment" is just plain sick, in my opinion!

Old 05-17-2007, 04:18 AM

lol yeah...call INS on them.

Quick Reply: GOT TO VENT!!!!!!!!!