Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got a Tooth Knocked out

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a Tooth Knocked out

This morning at 0 800 I received a blow to the face, which left a large bruise on my left cheek and managed to knock out a tooth. We look for the tooth for about 30 minutes, could not find it. So I guess I'm going to get a bridge or something or h^ll may be nothing. Sorry for the black-and-white photo the little camera, We used wouldn't take high-resolution in color. Well worth it, if it helps save a Marines life. Check out this clip, if you want to see how brutal It can be. It gets worse than this at times. You may have two or three who refuse to quit or give up, and it turns into a free-for-all that you must stop before somebody gets hurt Seriously. There is one example in this clip of somebody having too much fun CAN YOU FIND IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYl8Q...eature=related

[IMG]local://upfiles/16045/78B1C0D3CF9B4D4F8AD7F85935E08993.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Got a Tooth Knocked out

told ya about backtalkin to me lol

Old 12-12-2007, 10:10 PM

I wouldn't back talk to someone who's more than capable of killing me with his bare hands. I know your loss is a reminder to watch out for whatever the heck hit you.... though I doubt you will disclose.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:31 PM

I'm gonna say :55

What's my prize...do I get to keep my ear?! LOL

Old 12-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Friend and Hero ...

PG is someone who knows me a little better than most of you and knows, I have a good sense of humor most days, they are a few issues, I have absolutely no sense of humor about. but this is not one of them it was an accident. I was struck by the boot of a fellow instructor, who was trying to lock down my arm. I had just bloodied his nose. Both incidents were totally unintentional, and five minutes after it happened. We were both laughing and looking for my tooth while he dripped blood all over the mat

Old 12-12-2007, 10:34 PM

You gonna let your lady do that to ya? Tsk Tsk. Guess I'll call battered men hotline for ya.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Damn you found Mike Tyson cousin. Yes that is totally outside the boundaries of training he had definitely lost his cool At that point.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

You gonna let your lady do that to ya? Tsk Tsk. Guess I'll call battered men hotline for ya.
Brandon after all, I have done for you this is the thanks I get why if it wasn't for me, spirit andVO .You Be a goner
BTW
Where's that damn 55 gallons of gas you owe us a piece and has yourGranddad Gone totrial YET

Old 12-12-2007, 11:34 PM

Looks like som intense training you guys go through but if it saves your life its well worth.I'll say Thanks Hardcorp. I had a buddy get back about six months ago from one tour if Afganistan and one in Iraq.

Old 12-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Spiritrr Was going to answer your boot to the head issue over at the yesterday today and tomorrow thread, but did not want to drag it to far off topic. So, here is really closer to what happened to me today. Hope you really enjoy this video clip. It is of instructors only, and there are no still shots welcome to Hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP1pv...eature=related

Quick Reply: Got a Tooth Knocked out