Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got rear ended last night......

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got rear ended last night......

Not on my bike though. In my patrol car. I was sitting at a red light behind a few cars when i heard a car sliding and then bam!! right into the back of me and it pushed me into the hummer in front of me. It was a 17 year old kid who hit me. I never saw it coming so i dont know if he was speeding or what. He was driving a Mercedes which was totalled. The whole exhaust system shot out the back of his car and was laying on the street. I thought that was kind of funny. My patrol car wasn't too bad but it's so old I might get a new one anyway. Nobody really got hurt but i went to the hospital because i had slight neck pain. Im feelin it today though. I get a few days off of work now. Anyway the kid was ****tin bricks. He was so scared I almost felt bad for him. But than again i spilled my soda all over me, so standing out in therain with wet pants at 45 degrees kind of pissed me off. I wish I would've taken pictures. I think our highway unit did but i don't know if i will be able to get them. Needless to say, our highway unit gave the kid a few tickets. Then his mom gave the Highway Unit a hard time about it saying I hit the Hummer first and it was wet out. That didn't go over to well with the Highway guy. Lol!!

Old 10-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Default RE: Got rear ended last night......

Yeah... man, hitting another car is one thing, but when that one car is already a cop, that's hillarious for everybody! (Except the one who hit the cop... sucks to be them hardcore) Haha, awsome. Hope your neck heals up and feels better soon!

Old 10-26-2007, 09:42 AM

so is there a cop equivalent to a purple heart???? lol ..... but I hope you get better soon.....

Old 10-26-2007, 09:46 AM

Sounds like his mom is a filthy ***** who needs a hard f*ck in the a$$

Old 10-26-2007, 10:02 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: RichB

Don't hold back on us...tell us how you really feel, B Daddy.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:17 AM

ORIGINAL: RichB

lol what the ****????????????

Old 10-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wicked, I'm sure you're one of the good ones, but I couldn't help thinking of the FRIGGIN Karma...(sorry wrong guy).
See I'm still pissed off from the cop that Rear ended me. But I was on my bike......grumble grumble, sonafamonkey

Whew, glad that's passed.

Can we talk about bikes again?

Old 10-26-2007, 11:33 AM

ORIGINAL: Jaybird180

Wicked, I'm sure you're one of the good ones, but I couldn't help thinking of the FRIGGIN Karma...(sorry wrong guy).
See I'm still pissed off from the cop that Rear ended me. But I was on my bike......grumble grumble, sonafamonkey

Whew, glad that's passed.

Can we talk about bikes again?
I agree with you. There are alot of ******* cops out there. I try to be cool with everybody though. I don't bother bikes unless they are doing something really stupid. And by that, I mean if they are doing something to endanger innocent lives.

My neck is ok though. I wasn't going to go to the hospital but my sarge talked me into it. It's a little stiff but I'll be fine.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:00 PM

wickedhx, are you able to go online from your car? Say, can you surf this forum at the same time as you are clocking people with the ol' radar gun? I know that this has nothing to do with the accident, but I’m bored o9ff my A$$ and have nothing better to say.

Old 10-26-2007, 01:21 PM

"Got rearend last night"

Dude, was his name Joe? I bet it was Joe.

Sorry, I'm bored and had to do it.

Quick Reply: Got rear ended last night......