Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got a major scare today...

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got a major scare today...

You'll be fine voodoo, keep the positive attitude and good things will happen. I'm no stranger to busting your *** for what you want, so just work hard, proove yourself in this new district, and tell your district manager that some day you will be his boss! ;-)

Old 05-03-2008, 01:43 AM

Way to dodge that bullet Vood. Actually, no, you didn't avoid anything...you're like Neo: when the time came, you just raised your hand to the bullets and said...'no, no hourly death for me Agent Manager, I am the one!'

Old 05-03-2008, 02:14 PM

best of luck VooDoo, the worst is over, now just work hard and the economy will be on its way up asap.

Old 05-03-2008, 02:30 PM

Good luck man, I have been in the same position before, but never overnight!!! OMG I bet you didnt get but maybe 1-2 hours of sleep if that. My boss from my last job told me he needed to talk to me, and was going to take me out for lunch. was there 2.5 years and never once has he ever taken anybody out for lunch without something bad happening...but I got promoted...was a huge relief. but for the 2 hours waiting I was so nervous that I was getting demoted/fired

Sound like you know you can prove yourself, so I think you'll make it. Best of luck, never like to see anybody lose their jobs, thats rough especially when you have a family.

Old 05-03-2008, 04:47 PM

Dear lord... im asking you to keep Chris (VooDoo), in your heart and oursat(CBR forum) , to let him get the best things in life and to be prosperous at work and in his life achivements;givehealth to himand he's family ,And make happiness an on going thing always... Amen.

Old 05-03-2008, 05:48 PM
VP

Voodoo you'll be good man... just remember sometimes life has to get you down to remind you of how good things are the rest of the time.

Old 05-03-2008, 06:13 PM

Keep us updated, bro.

Old 05-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What does Voo........do?

seriously though, what ya do?

Old 05-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Chris I know all too well how it feels to have your livelihood thrown in the air. I don't remember exactly what field you told me you were in. You seem to be a very good people person, as well as self-motivated, knowledgeable person who has the ability to make hard choices based on what is ethically right. Not necessarily what you believe and, my friend these are qualities that add up to success in any field. You will come out on top regardless of what happens with this deal

Old 05-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Retired Moderator

I realized I never thanked all of you guys for being so positive and supportive. It's no wonder we love this forum. You can post up how you are feeling down, and get a bunch of good stuff back. Thanks guys...you are the best. For what it is worth, I feel like a million bucks and my disctrict manager is treating me like his son. All that good positive stuff back to everyone of you!!!

Quick Reply: Got a major scare today...