Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got a lil question

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got a lil question

What a county

Old 02-07-2008, 03:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

What a county
exactly what im thinkin at this point.

talked to my girl a lil more to see if they did anything yet...they havent. said everytime they bring it up the poor lil baby starts crying and what not...pathetic. if your gonna have the ***** to steal from your parents, at least dont cry about it when you get caught you lil fack. they are also thinkin about putting him in a place round here in tampa i guess, to bad that it wont work since its so close to home. dude needs to get away for awhile and learn what its like to live by your damnself and not have anybody to rely on...then im betting after he sees that buying drugs aint gonna put food is mouth.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:36 PM

Don't touch the kid... talk to him and give him a piece of your mind. Truly there is noting you can do. His parents need to man up. If not, so be it, just don't invite the "lil facker" to your house or wedding. Focus your energy on something positive! My 2 cents.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:42 PM

Too much reality tv shows... that's the same pathetic pathern of all kids, at least the most common.
Among other things.[:@]

Old 02-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I need some Camaro parts

Old 02-07-2008, 07:45 PM

Find someone that will keep their mouth shut, and have that little **** roughed up. Your not physically involved and cant be held responsible for someone else actions voilaYoull get the best of both worlds. I know violence isnt the/always the answer but it helps put people in their place most of the time. Or hold out for 20 years and watch him go down the drain and become a society pimple because he cant/wont fend for himself, but he'll always steal. I hate thieves.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:13 AM

So, went to the house yesterday and i noticed something when i went up stairs with my girl to get her stuff...i didnt know which room was the kid's[:@][:@][:@]

Dude didnt come out of his room as usual, even though i said some stuff loud enough for the lil *** to hear. Completely messed up situation, ill tell you. Ended up giving my girlfriend the name and number to the place my brother went to down in boca and she said that she passed it along...hopefully they send him. When we went over there, lil ****e had taken her older nintendo64 (didnt know she had, woulda played the hell outa it lol) and all her games and dvd's and a lil bit of jewelry...she didnt even say ****e to the kid. If my lil brother had done that, i woulda at least been bangin on his door and kickin the crap outa him. I just dont get it i guess.

Old 02-08-2008, 10:58 AM

Kick his a** SeaBass!!!!

Old 02-08-2008, 11:42 AM

if the kids and addict, i dont think beatin him up is the answer. think of the **** hes done or the **** thats been done to him to score whatever he does. the only thing you can do is turn your back on him.act like he doesnt exist. get the rest of your girls **** from her parents house and then you really have no reason to see him hear him or deal with him. leave it to the parents to deal with cause your not his father. eventually he will screw up bad enough, end up in jail or the morgue. either way, good luck to you and your gf living together and i hope you dont have to deal with the little bastard. oh yea, if the price is right, ill do the roughin up.

Old 02-08-2008, 12:09 PM

Shoot! we probably all know its not right, but the kid just needs a gool ole' fashion *** beating. I mean, he isnt a minor.

Everyone needs a beating at least once in there life, and this guy is begging for his right now.

Make sure he wont call the cops andcry assult!

Quick Reply: Got a lil question