Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got a lil question

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a lil question

So, my girlfriend moved in with me a while ago...brought along most of her ****e and left a bit of it at her parents house since i dont really wanna have clutter**** all over the place right. Apparently, her lil brother still lives there and is a complete fack up...druggy lil sob, spoiled as hell (has a very nice supppppped up camaro, all paid for by the rents), doesnt have a job, etc. etc. etc. Dude is the type of kid that stays in his room all the time while mommy and daddy do all his chores and what not. Hell, thanksgiving he didnt even come down for dinner and for christmas he went right back up stairs after opening his gifts. Now,never really had a problem wit the kid, even when he pulled all this crap, cause i just figured that it was the parents that need to deal with the lil ****e. So last week, lil bro decides to be all the fack up he can be and take all of his mothers dvd's and pawn them...hundreds, big *** bookshelves filled wit them. That pissed me off a bit, but again, i said its up to the parents to punish his sorry ***. Now the lil ****e stole my girl's stuff and im steamin. She found out that he has been goin into her room and takin whatever semi valuable crap the she has layin around and pawnin it. Im going over there tonight to help her get the rest of her stuff automatically.

Kid is like 19 or 20.

I want to kick his fackin door in, take his precious lil computer, jack his car and strip that down, and then come back and beat his *** after i pay back his mother and father andmy girl wit the money that i get from stripping the car to jack.

I know this isnt a bright idea, buti want to at least call him out forthebitchthat he is and slap him around a bit.

Any ideas?

Old 02-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Default RE: Got a lil question

ps, the parents havent done jack to this kid...hence even more frustration

Old 02-07-2008, 12:10 PM

If he stole from your girlfriend, and you have proof of it call the cops.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

If he stole from your girlfriend, and you have proof of it call the cops.
see, ima lil old school and my view on life is that anything that is involved inside of a family atmosphere should be dealt with by the family...since ive been dating this girl for a while and am pretty cool wit her family, i kinda feel like i should deal with it like that. and, id really hate to call the cops for something that a lil *** beating would take care of. calling the cops would only make this kid worse, believe me i know.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:22 PM

I say call his *** out and if he steps up then knock his *** out. I am not a fighter, but I feel sometimes a person needs a good *** kicking that can not be had by calling the cops. Hows your girl feel about you getting after her bro? I would say teach him a leason, but make sure that her fam is not going to hate you for it or call the cops on you.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Banned

that anything that is involved inside of a family atmosphere should be dealt with by the family
+1, but that ain't you, you ain't family, you are some dude dating the sister/daughter...In the end, what ever you do to the little douchebag, you will be hated for by all. Don't let the punk near your house after she moves in or else he'll rob you.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:25 PM

OK. just don't do nothing, and don't say nothing, is not your buisnnes yet.

Like my dad says just keep an eye on things so you don't be surprised...[8D]

Old 02-07-2008, 12:28 PM

REHAB!!! there is only one thing he is stealing **** and selling it for.. and thats drugs or *****.. and since he is in his room all the time i doubt its the latter.

had the same thing with my little brother.

REHAB.. odds are he is hooked on an addictive substance that his parents wont pay for. "thats why he stays in his room bc he can get high without them knowing."

just an honest/ already been there thought..

enjoy kicking his ***..

thats what i did.. granted it was my brother.. lol..

Old 02-07-2008, 12:31 PM

You dont own any of your girlfriends stuff till your married so its really nothing you can do. I wouldn't do anything

Old 02-07-2008, 12:33 PM

I think you have every right to take that little ****s PC. Don't go pawn it off, just hold on to it till he coughts up some cash..even if it's only $20-$50. I wouldn't go beating the **** outta him, maybe just hold him upsidea wall by his neck so he knows that he's not dealing with mommy & daddy.

This kind of **** sucks...people like the lil **** your talking about are part in why all our lives are peppered with stupid rules and laws that never apply to these weezles.

Quick Reply: Got a lil question