Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got a GSXR last night..

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 06:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a GSXR last night..

[sm=wakeup.gif]

KIDDDING... but i did see this one at the dealership yesterday.. and it looked pretty sexy for a GSXR.. maybe im biased.

Old 04-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Default RE: Got a GSXR last night..

I was about to revoke your "come hang out" invite next time you were in Oklahoma! haha.

Seriously though, that one is a very nice lookin' GSXR. It was my favorite looking one at the Atlanta International Motorcycle show. They have a silver and white one that is almost identical, but the 3D blue on the decal there really stands out and makes the look in my book.

Old 04-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Its nice, pretty hard to argue that.

Old 04-18-2008, 08:29 AM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

I was about to revoke your "come hang out" invite next time you were in Oklahoma! haha.

Seriously though, that one is a very nice lookin' GSXR. It was my favorite looking one at the Atlanta International Motorcycle show. They have a silver and white one that is almost identical, but the 3D blue on the decal there really stands out and makes the look in my book.
i found it on the gixxer forum.. and the guy bought it in Bristow.. lol.. yes OK

Old 04-18-2008, 08:37 AM

Sad thing is... I may have seen it... if he's done something to the exhaust since. There's 2 guys around here that I refer to as the "Gixxer twins". Both ride white GSXR's, one's that one with the blue stripe, the other the white with the silver stripe. One of them litteraly CUT the muffler off and is just running the straight pipe, the other has the two brothers can. At least one of them is the "it's dark outside, I've got sunglasses on and my helmet strapped to my bike" kinda guys.

Old 04-18-2008, 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

Sad thing is... I may have seen it... if he's done something to the exhaust since. There's 2 guys around here that I refer to as the "Gixxer twins". Both ride white GSXR's, one's that one with the blue stripe, the other the white with the silver stripe. One of them litteraly CUT the muffler off and is just running the straight pipe, the other has the two brothers can. At least one of them is the "it's dark outside, I've got sunglasses on and my helmet strapped to my bike" kinda guys.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif] I too have ridden with no helmet, but im soooo glad NY has a helmet law.Except it minimizes the squid watching...

Old 04-18-2008, 08:55 AM

I can't say I've never ridden without a helmet (I rode in circles around my block at 10mph or so, feeling out the rear brake pedal that I was adjusting up and down to my liking... and a few other times) But the real kicker is BRINGING your helmet with you... strapped to the side of your bike where it's all moving around and scratching your fairings.... yet you DON'T wear it. Maybe if it was an extra helmet for someone you were going to meet up with later, I could see that... but if you're going to go to the trouble of bringing it... just wear it I think.

As a friend of mine put it though... "Helmets make the best frame sliders!"

Old 04-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Banned

Dude...not funny. You can make racial slurs and make fun of handicapped, but never joke about riding a GSX-R.

Bike looks okay...except for those "Suzuki" and "GSX-R" stickers.

Old 04-18-2008, 09:48 AM

I'm not afraid to say that I'd ride it. very nice looking bike

I really like this 07 color scheme personally...

Or this one...

Old 04-18-2008, 10:26 AM

KIDDDING... but i did see this one at the dealership yesterday.. and it looked pretty sexy for a GSXR.. maybe im biased.
Have you guys seen that it looks a little bit like a 2007 cbr model?, having said that, why the honda cbr changed lookssimilarto a buell but nothing likeit's predecesormodel? [&:]

Quick Reply: Got a GSXR last night..