Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

got in a fight after the cubs game

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 11:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default got in a fight after the cubs game

long story short, we were at the cubbie bear and we were trying to get a group picture, andasked some random guy to take ourpicture, his drunk *** friend stumbles into our picture, and starts talking **** (some in our group are chicago white sox fans) so fistsstart flying, security gets there pretty quick, andthrows everyone out, when we're outside, i see my friends girlfriend yelling at the guy and the next thing i know i get sucker punched in the temple, i turn to see who hitme and there was just madness everywhere, so i look back to see where my friends girlwas at andi sawtheguy HIT my friends girlfriend, i took him down, and immediately got jumped on by 4 other guys, im getting kicked while on the ground and my friend got kicked pretty bad right in the eye. cops came and squashed everything (our word vs theirs, so he told us, either everyone goes to jail, or everyone goes their seperate ways)but im so ****ing pissed that some ****ing punk *** bitch actually hit a girl (it wasnt like a slap or anything, he hit her with a closed fist)

Old 09-02-2008, 12:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: got in a fight after the cubs game

Geez! Sorry this crap happened to you and your friends, bro! Almost nothing worse than hitting a girl or somebody else that's practically defenseless. That punch to the temple was just uncalled for.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:06 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear that man! That guy is really a dickless to hit a gal.
Anyway who won the fight? You guys seems to be outnumbered.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:45 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes??

nothing she's been told twice!

lol im jk. sorry to hear what happened. but thats why I dont go to baseball games anymore.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:53 AM

I'd have had the dude's girlfriend talk to the cops. Seriously if she says someone hit her and I was the cop I woulda just arrested the other group and let yall go.

Old 09-02-2008, 02:14 AM

I cant agree with hitting a womanbut you stated she was yelling at the dude. You never know, while you was getting your *** whooped, she could have hit him first. Women tend to try to play with the big boys nowadays, when they shouldnt. Whenever there is alcohol involved, there is more room for an accident to happen. Sorry to hear about your incident bro. The girlfriends need to move to the back of the pack when fists start flying. I bet she will next time tho.

Old 09-02-2008, 03:22 AM

What the hell is wrong with people. Its a fricken game. I can't believe the way people act. Its always funny the way it comes out..... its was the other teams fans..... Seriously, if the members in your group werent as fanatic as the others..... nothing would have happened. Im sure thats why the cops, who are probably sick and tired of this kind thing, just cut you all loose. Because there is no one side that is right or wrong.

and as far asa girl getting hit. I don't condone it.. But what the heck does she expect if she isgonna be yelling at an angrymob of people...??? Seriously.Certain women can add so much fuel to a fire by yelling and getting in someones face. I seriously hope she learns to not conduct herself that way anymore. She very easily could have been the one that started it all by the yelling. I've seen it 100 times.

I truly am sorry this happened to you. And again, I don't condone hitting a woman or anyone over something so stupid.

Old 09-02-2008, 05:07 AM

i dont give a **** what kind of girl is yelling at what kind of guy, she should not get punched, maybe u guys should have pulled her back and told her to shut up and yall take care of business, i saw a girl get punched at a bar one time and she fell, i jumped out of my stool and knocked the guy out before she hit the ground, i digress, competition and alcohol are a bad combination

Old 09-02-2008, 05:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: justasquid

What the hell is wrong with people. Its a fricken game.
One word, alcohol

Old 09-02-2008, 06:48 AM

+100000 to you dashle, i would have done the same. doesnt matter if she was "soldier girl" or "crazy girl on rain", a guy cannot hit a girl. Well done on you catamayo85 for trying to take him down, you lived up to "Green Street Hooligans" and stood your ground even if you were outnumbered. No matter what the girl said, it takes a bigger man to walk away.

Whats worse for a bad man to do something is for a good man to do nothing.

Quick Reply: got in a fight after the cubs game