Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Google Earth- Your Busted

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 12:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ Hell yeah and I have heard rumors that hostess will be stopping the production of TWINKIES because of their low sales. what a bummer

Old 01-31-2009, 01:08 PM

There have been a growing number of busts like this in Eastern Wa. Pot fields have been hidden/grown in the vineyards and hop fields.

I think it would be easy to spot a pot field in a corn field from the air. Corn would be a light green and pot is a very dark green. That's one thing they look for in Oregon when they fly over the forrest area looking for pot grown on Gov land.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:13 PM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by G3NESYS
yea i know
its funny the government seeks to destroy something that grows naturally
although this wasnt a natural set up obviously, its the same plant
i dont get how u can make nature illegal
Its because they can't tax it , if it wasn't illegal everyone could grow there own and have a good time , but where is the revenue for the state? Alcohol and tobacco are easily taxed so are legalised , making the state a fast 'buck'.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hawkwind
Its because they can't tax it , if it wasn't illegal everyone could grow there own and have a good time , but where is the revenue for the state? Alcohol and tobacco are easily taxed so are legalised , making the state a fast 'buck'.
Hawkwind, love your name, got flashbacks just seeing it.
[

Old 02-01-2009, 05:17 PM
June 2011 ROTM

Ive never smoked it and I think it should be legal. Ive been around it alot and would probably try it if I didnt have to worry about failing a drug test. If drinking alcohol is legal than smoking pot should be

Old 02-02-2009, 02:09 PM

What about so many other things that they cant tax.. People can grow pretty much anything and sell it and make atleast a small profit, without and one taxing it.

I think alchohol is alot more severe than pot. I would much rather be in contact with some who is a pot head compared to a drunk.

Old 02-05-2009, 09:03 AM

yea
it doesnt matter it makes sense to do that
and most ppl wouldnt grow their own, theyre are plenty of people who would still buy it
its the #1 cash crop in america
they could make more off taxing marijuana then they ever realize
some ppl would grow their own, but that takes alot more effort and responsibility
than many ppl are willing to mess with
if theres somewhere to get it a few blocks down the road, theyll just go pick it up
when they legalized alcohol again, it pretty much destroyed the underground market for it
and most ppl who were making moonshine for themselves just began buying alcohol again
more choices/varieties than if ur growing ur own, so they would def make a killin off it

Old 02-05-2009, 09:36 AM

^ I agree.. Growing Marijuana requires a lot of effort and time. This would even put the illegal dealers making their profits off marijuana out of what they consider a job or a form of income.. The convenience factor would play a huge role. Being able to buy prewrapped blunts. Perfectly wrapped blunts without having to deal with an outsider would make it too easy for people to go anywhere else.