Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Good time to go seperate ways

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Good time to go seperate ways

no, sorry jules, ALL women are crazy. thats a proven fact!! now, im not negating the fact that a bunch of men are also just as crazy.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Funny, I never realised ..it was me that was the crazy one all along ... eveything becomes crystal clear to me now, thank you for showing me the error of my ways ;-)

Jules (booking some therapy)

Old 10-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO

Old 10-27-2008, 11:02 AM

More of that Women and Men thinking completely differently at most times. Women tend to go by emotions (so I'm told) and logic has nothing do with it...at least man logic. I bet you if she talked to any other woman...it would make sense to them.

I think that your girlfriend is seeing you as being non-communicative on it. You are seeing her as this person that is nagging you...where she sees you as someone who keeps your feelings to yourself. She may wish to share in your misery, to feel closer.

I am a guy and by default I am probably wrong, but it is just a thought.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:03 AM

Another thing...this is exactly what couples counselors are for...to get you two communicating on the same level. To help encourage you to explain to her why you feel the way you do about the subject, whether it is painful and want to forget it or whatever. This is what SHE needs.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:06 AM

Try IDB and then dump her.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:19 AM

It probably does not help any that basically after I got home from NM, she asked me to move in with her. She said "Make yourself at home" but before I do anything that concerns the house I HAVE TO run it by her first. I cannot even hang pictures of my family. I still want to be with her but I think it is time for me to get my own place possibly.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Hoosier1104

It probably does not help any that basically after I got home from NM, she asked me to move in with her. She said "Make yourself at home" but before I do anything that concerns the house I HAVE TO run it by her first. I cannot even hang pictures of my family. I still want to be with her but I think it is time for me to get my own place possibly.
If you are happy with a control freak who is going to control every aspect of your life then go for it!!

She sounds structured and nasty to me ..sorry but she does ..I wont defend anyone male or female who show these characteristics ..the sad part of this is you can run totally unscathed here ..no marriage or kids ..you have a get out of jail free card and just cant see it ...

I am sorry for my words to you but I think you are going to hell in a handbasket with this girl

Jules

Old 10-27-2008, 11:32 AM

If you want to make it work, go to a counselor for a few sessions before it is too late. Most people who go usually go when it is way to late to fix the problem. Many guys view it as a weakness. If anything you should view as learning new tools for your relationship with one another. Having a non-discriminating 3rd party helps iron these things out.

We are not taught how to make relationships work in school. It is not a natural process, but something that is worked through trial and error. The problem is that the, more errors that are made, the more you two will be driven apart.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Hoosier1104

trust me dude its only gonna go downhill from here, take it from someone whos been there and got the t-shirt. You marry her and you will spend the next xxxx(howeverlong ur marriage last) years being miserable. like i said take if from someone whos been there. RUN!

Quick Reply: Good time to go seperate ways