Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Good time to go seperate ways

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 08:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good time to go seperate ways

I am in a relationship were I cannot talk to her about my divorce. We got on the subject last night some how. She started asking questions about my time in the UK and if I thought my ex wife was cheating on me there as well. Then she kept drilling me about it and I did not want to talk about it. My way of dealing with this is NOT TALKING ABOUT. What is in my past is there for a reason. I woke up this morning to a text that says "I feel like we have grown far apart."

This is not the first time she has said this. I love spending time with her and love her to death but I think it is time for me to kill this relationship. The constant mood swings, constant bitching and all around poor attitude toward the relationship. Basically I am tired of trying to make this thing work.

Some sound advice please?

Old 10-27-2008, 08:32 AM
Default RE: Good time to go seperate ways

sounds to me like she is pushing buttons to make you end something she already has...but wants to make you the bad guy....

Old 10-27-2008, 08:35 AM

Yea I just went the same thing as you man. Just ended a 1 year relationship over it. Negative attitude, growing apart, everything you described. Just end it, go out and have fun. You'll meet a girl 100x better than her.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:37 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

If she is bitching at you all the time ..is that loving behaviour??

Is that the behaviour of someone who cares deeply about you and your feelings??

End it before she does ... I am sorry!!

Jules

Old 10-27-2008, 08:57 AM

Let me rephrase bitching. She talks to me sometimes like I am a ****ing child. I know she has good intentions but is going about it all wrong with me. I know she truly cares about me but I am tired of the damn mood swings. That is pretty much it, I am just tired of the damn mood swings. When she does not want to talk about something, I do not push the envelope. When the shoe is on the other foot, she pushes me until the point I just want to leave. It came to that point last night but it was late so I just went to bed.

Old 10-27-2008, 09:14 AM

ORIGINAL: Hoosier1104

She talks to me sometimes like I am a ****ing child. I know she has good intentions but is going about it all wrong with me. I know she truly cares about me but I am tired of the damn mood swings.

That right there is a lack of respect if she doesnt respect you then she simply cant love you in the way she should.

Good intentions for who?? ..for her?? ... to be controlling and nasty ... you arent even married and she is like this now?? OMG!!

does she?? ..or are you just rationalising her bad behaviour because you care about her??

Jules

Old 10-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I am going to regret this probably. Jules is right.

Old 10-27-2008, 09:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if she is saying things like that, it will just resurface later on if you get past it now. thats how women are, crazy.

Old 10-27-2008, 09:58 AM

Its always harder to make a decision like this when you are actually in the situation. I have always found that no matter how bad it gets talk to her about it. Do you want this for the rest of your life? If not than forget it man, enjoy your life, you have your whole life to meet someone new. Go with your gut instinct dont let her dictate how everything goes down

Old 10-27-2008, 09:59 AM

ORIGINAL: rrasco
thats how women are, crazy.

hey!! ..not all of us ..I think you meant to say thats how *some * are ;-)

Jules

Quick Reply: Good time to go seperate ways