Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Going a little to far?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007 | 09:29 AM
Default RE: Going a little to far?

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

Seems like it to me.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20677230/?GT1=10357

AndNO Im not bashing on cops!!! So dont even say it!
I'm glad the cop nailed her. Should have nailed her coworkers who knew about it too.

Too many times someone has screwed me over and I wished I were a lawyer or a cop or something to be able to stand up for myself because I don't have enough money to pay Derschowitz to come save me. Did you notice how she said, "I didn't notice it was a COP" that I was giving ruined meat to"? So there were multiple other customers that got unpalatable meat and they just had to suck it up and throw it away because they are not cops, lawyers, senators, millionaires, whatever, and they just don't have the ability save themselves getting screwed. So hoorah, this totally incompetent employee, and her supervisors and coworkers, instead of doing the right thing and throwing out the meat they ruined, tried to **** over their customers and they accidentally poisoned a cop. Thank heaven. I am glad that cop actually had the resolve to not let injustice go unanswered. Maybe that McDonalds will actually show some slight concern for their customers' health from now on.

Old 09-11-2007 | 09:41 AM

bailey, you make an interesting point. although, i don't think anyone should have been taken to jail for this. they probably could of used a good ol liter o' cola *** whooping.

Old 09-11-2007 | 09:44 AM

Yea Jail is a bit extreme for a salty burger... i can understand someone loosing their job from saying to serve it anyways though....

Old 09-11-2007 | 09:56 AM
|

Taking the burger back and talking to the manager is more of the way I would of gone.
Not... Jail time and certainly not, "Police sent samples of the burger to the state crime lab for tests". I feel there were less drastic measures that could of been taken.

Old 09-11-2007 | 02:01 PM

I still say it's the Supervisor that should of been arrested.

He/she was notified of the salt spilled and OK'd it.

Old 09-11-2007 | 02:09 PM

Are you for real?

If you get bad food at a restaraunt you don't eat all of it, you take it back for either a replacement or your money back. If the food was really as bad as the cop said, why take more than one bite and why not spit that bite back out? Seems some public servants are as stupid as a lot of the general public.

Old 09-11-2007 | 02:09 PM

Taking the burger back and talking to the manager is more of the way I would of gone.
Not... Jail time and certainly not, "Police sent samples of the burger to the state crime lab for tests". I feel there were less drastic measures that could of been taken.
+1

Look, even if she meant to give the cop the burger with too much salt, it's just salt. Did anyone else find it funny that the cop started immediately vomiting after eating an over-salted hamburger? Sounded a little ridiculous. I have do admit, I did get a good laugh out of the mental image of a bad *** cop tossing his cookies over a burger. If the meat was rotten then I could understand, but too much salt???

Old 09-11-2007 | 02:20 PM

ORIGINAL: madgreek

+1

Look, even if she meant to give the cop the burger with too much salt, it's just salt. Did anyone else find it funny that the cop started immediately vomiting after eating an over-salted hamburger? Sounded a little ridiculous. I have do admit, I did get a good laugh out of the mental image of a bad *** cop tossing his cookies over a burger. If the meat was rotten then I could understand, but too much salt???
The girl should get a lawyer and sue McD's for the supervisor that advised it was ok to cook the salted burger and sue also the cop for being an ***.

Old 09-11-2007 | 02:31 PM

That cop is just out of his mind... For those of you who've worked in the restraunt buisness you know how much food gets back with complaints and those complaints are always met wether it be a to much cheese or a salty burger... I dont understand why the cop couldnt have done the reasonable thing... If anything I would sue the cop but I know that would get me no where, just appeal to not pay the fine

Old 09-11-2007 | 03:14 PM
|

I hope the judge laughs at the cop and dismisses the case.

And this is why I go to the KING!