Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

god damn little bastards

Old 03-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default god damn little bastards

so what the hell is the pont of these dog leashes that,..hmm, dont keep the dog in controll? you know, the ones where the dog can just keep right on runing like theres no leash on them at all. yesterday i was on this street, its 2 lanes in each direction with a big canal in the middle, no shoulder, but a sidewalk and on the side opposite the canal. im in the left lane, by the canal, and theres a car on my right. and heres this bitch with her little yappy piece of trash dog on that leash, and of course shes not paying attention to what her dog is doing, shes just talking to some other lady. so here comes mr motorcycle, and the dog cant resist but jump in front of the car on side of me (we were only about 20 feet away doing 40 ish mph) so she locks up her brakes and swerves to within 3 inches of my side. if i didnt swerve when i saw her coming at me, id be swimming in the canal. na huh,.... F**k that, i woulda hit that dog if i was in the car. hell, i was thinking about turning around and beating that little bastart to within an inch of its life, and taking its leash from that woman, and throwing that thing over the nearest fence i could find. and if the dog dies, hey, its just darwin i action. now dont get me wrong, i love dogs, but if my dog pulls a stunt like this, sorry for ya pall, you're on your own.

so thats it, just had to let that out.
sorry, lol

Old 03-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Default RE: god damn little bastards

[sm=badidea.gif]

Old 03-06-2006, 05:57 PM

I`m hearin ya, dogs are crazy. So dam anoying when they think they can chase ya

Old 03-06-2006, 06:13 PM

dont beat the dog beat the owner of the dog.

Old 03-06-2006, 07:51 PM

If your dog pulls a stunt like that you should probably take it to puppy school, not beat the **** out of it.
[sm=boosign.gif]

Old 03-06-2006, 11:01 PM

there are dog lovers and people lovers and people who don't like people but dogs . these are the people i try to stay away from.but i hear ya people need to pay attention to what there dogs are doing, but these same people don't any attention to there kids ether.

Old 03-07-2006, 10:39 AM

ORIGINAL: johndoe

dont beat the dog beat the owner of the dog.

I agree. It is the dog owners responsibility to keep them under control.

Old 03-07-2006, 12:50 PM

There was a problem with my nieghbors black lab that kept repeating, everyday that i came home on my bike it would litterally charge the street and try to bite me. Now i live on a dead end street so my house is second to last, and the house with the dog was 4th to last. So i go over and talk to the daughter of the house (19) and ask if she could keep her dog in the house cause it charges me when i am on my motorcycle. She replies "good i train him to go after ********, so F*** off she will stay out". Now with that said i hate to do this because i am about supporting the American PitBull Terrier in a positive way but it was my only solution. I kindly reply "well if that's your choice i will just let Roscoe(74lb Pit) out next time and we'll see if your dog is around the next time I come down the street". Easy problem solver although it was somewhat an empty threat because thats an easy way to get and lose a lawsuit, being as it is a Pitbull. Needless to say the dog hasn't been out since when i come down the street.

Old 03-07-2006, 01:36 PM

I blame the lady for not controling the dog.

Old 03-07-2006, 02:22 PM

Ha good story HighRevver.... I think i would have said the same thing..... But i feel you on the whole lawsuit thing. I use to own 2 pits and everyone use to get freaked out when they would get out of the back yard and roam the street.... Luckly they never bit anyone..... But luckly for holycrapitshassell it wasn't a pit that caused the mishap cause i doubt there would have been any dog beatin that day....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: god damn little bastards