Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Gixxer jokes?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RojerLockless
The ratio of morons to competent riders is far off on Suzuki. See people who are more mature and research their bikes really find the right one for them they have a 1/4 chance of it being a Suzuki.

95% of squids just buy a giixxxzaaa because they heard it's the bad *** thing tooo dooo.

So where as there's maybe 1/4th of Suzuki riders are normal and not morons theres the other 3/4ths that ride with no helmet and love to be the center of attention... really they shoulda bought a Harley eh?
****!!! lol

Old 11-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've always wondered this myself, but its somewhat obvious. Ask someone you know doesn't know much about sportbikes, what the best sportbike is out there. The only name they'll probably know is "idk like a gee ess exx arr?". Its quite pathetic. They are good bikes, never liked the design though. *shrug*

Old 11-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
****!!! lol
BRUUUUPBRUPBRUPBRUPBRUUUPPPP! lol i just got done watching it again. haha

Old 11-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
The bike is popular. Means even tho the end % of squids on them may equal any other manufacturer, the number is simply larger. Said it in another thread
mothereffing word.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The guys I know that own gsx-r ride them like there retarded. They have a big ego when riding. Either that or I see Ruff Riders stickers on other gsx-r bikes. I think people like the name of it and go "hell ya".

Old 11-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Krux
The guys I know that own gsx-r ride them like there retarded. They have a big ego when riding. Either that or I see Ruff Riders stickers on other gsx-r bikes. I think people like the name of it and go "hell ya".
First off: DMX is great! Love his albums and wish he did an 'A' movie instead of the 'B' movies with Steven Seagal.

2nd: If a person bought something because they saw it in a movie, especially an action movie, they're prolly going to try to do everything in their power so people will notice that bike from the movies. Probably the only thing that saved us after Matrix Reloaded from a generation of Ducati Squids was the price point.

Price point + visibility = popularity among fresh out of high school / college. Especially when the F word is involved: Financing. They also tend to be the biggest "Go Fast, Go Hard or Go Home!" advocates.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
First off: DMX is great! Love his albums and wish he did an 'A' movie instead of the 'B' movies with Steven Seagal.

2nd: If a person bought something because they saw it in a movie, especially an action movie, they're prolly going to try to do everything in their power so people will notice that bike from the movies. Probably the only thing that saved us after Matrix Reloaded from a generation of Ducati Squids was the price point.

Price point + visibility = popularity among fresh out of high school / college. Especially when the F word is involved: Financing. They also tend to be the biggest "Go Fast, Go Hard or Go Home!" advocates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my00d5rba4o

^^You will notice the first picture of a bike is what?? GXS-R lol

Yet I know guys around here that you have to feel accepted to be in RR club. There is a bunch of video's on youtube about them

Old 11-24-2009, 09:31 PM

Even better than the gixxer jokes and stereotypes are the ones for Hayabusas. With the Hayabusa population the squid ratio increases even more. Plus, while the gixxer is at least a good sportbike, the Hayabusa is too heavy, has too long of a wheelbase, and lacks the handling that most sportbike riders look for. It's a bike custom designed for going stupidly fast in a straight line and that's the type of rider that it attracts.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by cincyrider
Even better than the gixxer jokes and stereotypes are the ones for Hayabusas. With the Hayabusa population the squid ratio increases even more. Plus, while the gixxer is at least a good sportbike, the Hayabusa is too heavy, has too long of a wheelbase, and lacks the handling that most sportbike riders look for. It's a bike custom designed for going stupidly fast in a straight line and that's the type of rider that it attracts.

I know a guy that is like that. Went from riding 1-2 months on a 600cc Yamaha cruiser to almost walking out the door with a a zx14. Only thing is there called "super bikes" for insurance which is like 180 a month.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:19 AM

Kinda sad the rep they have.... I actually kinda like the GSX-R... but oh well.

I have seen plenty of people who weren't riding Zuke do something stupid... How about topping out your liter bike with your chick on the back? Seems like a good idea to me.... he wasn't riding a GSX-R 1000 either.

::shrug::

Somehow they got popular, and that was that.

Quick Reply: Gixxer jokes?