Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls are Effing crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 11:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Girls are Effing crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all i got to say

oh and ive been thinkingwhy guys are studs whenwe sleep around and girls are ***** when they sleep around.Its the same reason if a girls says we're a champion p@ssy eater, we are likeHELL YEA thank you very much. but when we say to a girl,hey beautifulyour a champion c@ck sucker, they get all offended and sh*t.

Old 09-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Registered Users
Default RE: Girls are Effing crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's deep.....really really deep.....[&:]

j/k....but that is true...double standards are a bitch...i don't agree with em, but they exist...

Old 09-13-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned

From what I hear most of the 'studs' out there are 2 pump chumps. When a girl finds a guy that can last a while she holds on to him. So for all you 'studs' out there, SLOWDOWN.

And from what I can tell is only 37% of women know how to give head.

Old 09-13-2007, 11:46 AM

Double standards are the bread and butter of good comedy. But I also believe that there are plenty of "crazies" out there... I once knew a girl who took a key (as in house/car) and a lighter and burned my initial into her lower body (think panty-line). I'd never met the girl before in my life... we'd talked some on the phone and IM and stuff, and on WoW, but seriously... burned my initial into her body and I'd never even met her (this happened after me and my wife got married, and this girl knew all about my wife and my wife all about her)... hands down the craziest thing I've ever had happen in relationship to me. She sent me pictures to my phone and everything... talking about how it was healing to her clothing, and how she didn't think it would stay visible, so she went back over it again another few times with said hot-key.[sm=wtf.gif]

Old 09-13-2007, 12:06 PM

I knew a girl that tatooed my name on her stomach. I thought she was crazy but then I found out her boyfriend had the same name as me.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PC warning! Don't read if you get offended......now..........

I should register a website, http://www.allbitchesiscrazy.com and we can talk about crazy bitches all day, because there sure are enough of them out there to start website. [8D]

Old 09-13-2007, 12:16 PM

hahaha you all have met some crazy women. The craziest girl i was ever involved with, this only lasted a week or two, would call me 20 damn times a day. It was re-f*ken-diculous. I had to call it quits after I told her I was going to the gym for an hour and two and within 45 minutes called me 13 times and left 3 voicemail bitching about how I hadn't spent any time with her yet that day. IT WAS NOON BITCH!! I haven't spent time with anyone yet!

Old 09-13-2007, 12:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

Double standards are the bread and butter of good comedy. But I also believe that there are plenty of "crazies" out there... I once knew a girl who took a key (as in house/car) and a lighter and burned my initial into her lower body (think panty-line). I'd never met the girl before in my life... we'd talked some on the phone and IM and stuff, and on WoW, but seriously... burned my initial into her body and I'd never even met her (this happened after me and my wife got married, and this girl knew all about my wife and my wife all about her)... hands down the craziest thing I've ever had happen in relationship to me. She sent me pictures to my phone and everything... talking about how it was healing to her clothing, and how she didn't think it would stay visible, so she went back over it again another few times with said hot-key.[sm=wtf.gif]

I bet you could of got her to do some crazy things for you. Not just your average three somes but some really freaky things.

Man, I need a hot stalker chick.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Registered Users

yeah no kidding about the website....

the perhaps craziest i had....

was dating a girl...she fell for me hard...i was like...ehhh.....but she goes ahead and tells me...mind you, to get me to stay with her.....that i was so wonderful and that i was exactly like her last boyfriend that she loved that died in a car accident......

ummmm.....

see ya!

Old 09-13-2007, 12:43 PM

ORIGINAL: ffingers

yeah no kidding about the website....

the perhaps craziest i had....

was dating a girl...she fell for me hard...i was like...ehhh.....but she goes ahead and tells me...mind you, to get me to stay with her.....that i was so wonderful and that i was exactly like her last boyfriend that she loved that died in a car accident......

ummmm.....

see ya!
With the brake lines cut...

Quick Reply: Girls are Effing crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!