Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

girls on bikes

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: girls on bikes

I agree that tucking a shirt would be logical but, as I'm sure you never have tried, women t-shirts are not long enough regardless of the brand. I don't care where I buy the shirt, they are not long enough to tuck in once you lean over to ride. I know you're thinking, then why not wear a mens shirt... they are so baggy that it makes it hard to wear the jacket... Same thing goes for the jackets not contouring to a woman's body. I don't ride in low cut jeans, or wear shirts that I know will ride up as I'm riding, but sometimes shirts ride up and it's not like we plan it. I agree that some big girls wear stupid things on bikes that they shouldn't, but sometimes it's hard. Here's a pic of what I'm talking about with my jacket riding up... That's just standing up, once I lean over a little bit of my back shows, or if I'm lucky, my shirt... if it too isn't riding up.

Old 04-17-2008, 11:02 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: SBU600RR

and sime tiny booty shorts on some girl

I hear what you are saying Niquie, my wife cant find gear that fits her for crap either, this year she is gonna try the pants / jacket combo that zip together. However whats quote from the original poster definatly shows someone not trying real hard.

Old 04-17-2008, 11:04 PM

yeah, gear sucks but is such a good investment haha... I knew he was talking about one of the big girls that is obvioulsy clueless but I still had to stick up for big girls everywhere It's not easy sometimes.

Old 04-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Banned

There are shirts for you. You can thank all the scrawny homeboy wannabes for that one. Just buy a pack of small Hanes white tees in, "Long."

If we work together we can accomplish this task of finding ashirt that will tuck in.

Your jacket looks normal and I don't think anyone here needs a picture of what a jacket riding up looks or feels like (try an RR, it's worse). However, there are definitely shirts if it's something you want to do...

*edited for respect*

Old 04-18-2008, 12:01 AM

i may understand if she had been wearing such riding gear or anything that resembled it . . . tank top and some booty shorts is not even close. . .i have seen hookers on harbor with more clothes. . .

Old 04-18-2008, 12:10 AM
Banned

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 04-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Niquie F4iChica

yeah, gear sucks but is such a good investment haha... I knew he was talking about one of the big girls that is obvioulsy clueless but I still had to stick up for big girls everywhere It's not easy sometimes.
^^I sure hope your not putting yourself in this "big girl" catagory. Not necessary IMO. (Jaynd, please don't take those comments the wrong way)

I agree with the original poster. There is a time and place for everything. Either operating or being a passenger on a bike is not the time nor the place for anyone to be showing off way to much skin. I think it creates way too much of a distraction for everyone around. Its one thing to be half naked and riding up and down the local strip near the beach. You would never find my fat *** doing that. But to be just out and about riding around with next to nothing on can be distracting for a lot of others. Motorcyclist already create attention as it is. It just adds more to the scenario when your doing it half naked.

Old 04-18-2008, 02:25 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

Motorcyclists already create attention as it is...
I wish that were more often the case!

Old 04-18-2008, 02:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Niquie F4iChica

I agree that tucking a shirt would be logical but, as I'm sure you never have tried, women t-shirts are not long enough regardless of the brand. I don't care where I buy the shirt, they are not long enough to tuck in once you lean over to ride. I know you're thinking, then why not wear a mens shirt... they are so baggy that it makes it hard to wear the jacket... Same thing goes for the jackets not contouring to a woman's body. I don't ride in low cut jeans, or wear shirts that I know will ride up as I'm riding, but sometimes shirts ride up and it's not like we plan it. I agree that some big girls wear stupid things on bikes that they shouldn't, but sometimes it's hard. Here's a pic of what I'm talking about with my jacket riding up... That's just standing up, once I lean over a little bit of my back shows, or if I'm lucky, my shirt... if it too isn't riding up.
Hmm....buy a suit!

Old 04-18-2008, 03:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a lot more gear out there now for women, but it's a bit of hunt to find it in your regular bike shops. My jacket comes with a duck tail type flap to overcome that problem & the jacket also zips onto the leather pants I have for winter.
As for big women pillions wearing bugger all gear, their just as moronic as "the babes", tarmac doesn't make that distinction either.

Quick Reply: girls on bikes