CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Girl troubles (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/girl-troubles-42602/)

HAVOC 06-21-2007 05:18 PM

RE: Girl troubles

i just tell my girl that im damn tired and i need to get some sleep.. usually works for me. it also helps though that my girl is deaf so it makes it even easier to just ignore her and goto sleep lol

Flip 06-21-2007 05:44 PM

Dizz, this is new to me, too. Most girls i date are ready to friggin crash just as fast as i want to after fooling around, but this latest one admitted thatsheet wrestlingactually WAKES her up... its really annoying. Yes, yes, she is easy to get off and she multi's everytime, but is always bouncing off the walls after we are done regardless.

What i've been doing istossing her aroundearlier in the night, so we can stay up a little afterwards, have a glass of wine and then crash at a relatively decent hour, or i've been putting off making the moves until the morning. If we are both tired,practicing baby makingwill only wake her up for a few more hours, so instead we sleep and slam one in the morning.

Another good tactic, is after crushing it, put in a movie or turn the TV on, something to keep her occupied while you drift off to sleep.

dizzie56 06-21-2007 05:53 PM

I dont know bout u guys but within like 5 mins im dead ass asleep. No time to talk, no time to watch a movie/tv, doesnt matter what time of the day it is....my ass is tired and she is awake and wants to share feelings or some ****e like that.

Tahoe SC 06-21-2007 05:58 PM

you need to tire her out more mang...this 2 pump chump thing is allowing her to retain too much energy...give her some big Os and she'll be out like a baby...

i used to want to win at everything...and thought of sex as a race to the O that i didn't want to lose...but now i know better...they talk too much if they don't get tired out...so i had to lose a few times...but that's ok...

oh and for me to accurately assess anything, i need to see a pix of this girly!

HAVOC 06-21-2007 06:33 PM

i remember reading somewhere that during sex and especially after getting an orgasam the body sends out a chemical (depending on if your male or female) for men its the same ingrident thats in turkey that when you eat too much it makes u goto sleep (tripdaphetaline.. or something like that (SP?) , now for women its the opposite the chemical that is released actually amps them up and their body is more active opposed to guys that shut down.

AudiCBR 06-21-2007 06:38 PM

just bang her till shes exhausted

Flip 06-21-2007 06:43 PM

I dont know bout u guys but within like 5 mins im dead ass asleep.
5 minutes after, dude? While i think her talking through the night is execcive, i also think you need to be able to stay up a little longer...

05RR 06-21-2007 06:55 PM

Women are the Anti-Christ...I could go on and on with stuff, but I'll try to sum it up...If you have ANY doubts whatsoever about ANYTHING, then it probally isn't going to work. If you're with a girl and you guys truly like/love eachother and you're like," Damn, she's cute..." or whatever, it shouldn't matter, just a laugh, because you guys are going home togather. And they ALWAYS ask (while they're rubbing your chest or staring at you) "What are you thinking about?". I don't really have a problem with the whole naggin' at the end...I always smoke me a cig then hop in the shower and that's it. I mean, if she really wants to talk, like an adult talk not "Oh, I want this purse so bad" or "Do you think I'm fat? Should I get my nails done? Like my hair?", then I'll talk to her. Anyways, I'll stop...good luck with the problems man!

FFCBRf4i 06-21-2007 07:18 PM

i agree with t. we need pics

td3692 06-21-2007 07:30 PM

just lock her out. or if you dont wanna be that big of a jerk, tell her your goin out of town for a few days. then at least youll have a few days of peace and quiet.