Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girl troubles

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Girl troubles

Ok, so ive been single for like two years now and have recently started to date someone. She has pretty much been stayin at my place for the past two weeks. In those two years ive had a couple women (of all sizes ) but i wouldnt let any of them stick around that long. Now that im lettin this stick around a bit im gettin a lil annoyed. How the hell do u get them to shut up after sex or even when ur tryin to go to sleep even if u dont have sex? I dont remember it being this hard. And am i just not allowed to say that another girl is cute or something like that with out her gettin all whiney and what not and askin questions like tryin to compare herself to another chick. And how the hell do i stop the whiney ****e? Im gettin like no sleep and am gettin late to work everyday because of it. I just need some damn rest.

Old 06-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Default RE: Girl troubles

$hit man, just tell her, go 2 f'in sleep, or put this in your mouth, either way she'll be quite, plus if only two wks let her know what annoys you, then maybe she'll stop

Old 06-21-2007, 03:24 PM

HAHAHA sorry to laugh but i think ever guys goes through this crap. Telling a girl than another girl is attractive is always a bad idea especially if you are mentioning their breasts or ***. You're just asking to get slapped or yelled at. As far as the chatting while attempting to sleep, just take a pillow and bash her in the face a few times and yell. "SHUT THE **** UP, GOD DAMN WOMAN. I NEED TO SLEEP."

Old 06-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Retired Moderator

Yowzer...how did you lose your place already? I understand it's more convenient to have her stay over, but you needed to establish your independance right away. She is already starting to possess you. Why don't you stay at her house a few times, then you can get up and leave..."I've got to get up for work tomorrow" "I need to feed my fish" "I think I left the iron on"...

Old 06-21-2007, 03:49 PM

Every guy goes through this with women, I have yet to find someone who hasn't. If she's being clingy though like that after such a short relationship, and you're not ready for that level of committal, let her know and if she doesn't like it, let her go.

When the time comes that you enter into a serious long term relationship and/or get married, this is the type of stuff you'll have to deal with. But, by the time you're in that type of a relationship, you'll realize that all serious relationships involve a very high level of compromise. To put it in impolite terms: You're willing to put up with each others' bull**** because you care enough for each other.

Be straightforward with her, but be careful HOW you deliver your message. Women tend to focus more on HOW a message is delivered than the message itself. Say the same thing 2 different ways and you'll get 2 entierly different reactions.

In short, if you're not looking for a long term relationship with this girl, tell her now because if what you say is true, she's taking your relationship with her more seriously than you are.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Freebie
Be straightforward with her, but be careful HOW you deliver your message. Women tend to focus more on HOW a message is delivered than the message itself. Say the same thing 2 different ways and you'll get 2 entierly different reactions.
I agree with this. I hate to put it in the terms I'm about to, but I'm not sure how else to make the point. It's like talking to your pet. If you say something in a smooth uplifting manner, it doesn't matter how bad the message is, it'll go over better.

Personally, if I were in your shoes, I'd just tell her. Something like "Hey babe, you know I love the things you do to me, but you really gotta lay off the small talk after, it's starting to get to me." and leave it at that. If she's a cool chick, she'll be cool with it because you were honest about it, unless she finds out you posted a thread about it on a forum on the net. But bah, who cares.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:05 PM

voodoo...she lives wit her parents and me stayin over there just aint gonna happen

freebie...she aint clingy. in fact i dont mind her bein over there, its the talking alot and whining part i dont really like. otherwise she is cool. i just need to get her to shut up so i can get some sleep.

anybody got any tricks?

Old 06-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

five across the eye!!!! lol JK

Old 06-21-2007, 04:10 PM
TEN

I was going to say don't worry about it, you'll F it up soon enough on your own.

....thenI read that she still lives with her parents...and I swear I fell outta my chair laughing. Sorry Diz. Lives with her parents? I thought you were dating women now and were thru with the girls?

buck up little soldier, it'll work itself out

Old 06-21-2007, 04:17 PM

lol, man she is 20. didnt know that she still lived wit her parents till a couple dates after. but, on the brighter side of it all, she is actually more mature than all the other girls that ive dated, and they were all older than she is. hell, she is even more mature than i am. i know that aint hard to believe and all but it is tru

Quick Reply: Girl troubles