Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ghost Rider - BusaTurbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010 | 06:36 PM
|
Default Ghost Rider - BusaTurbo

499 bhp this is crazy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud_gXPCMUDw

Old 06-19-2010 | 06:46 PM

That's absurd. I would hate having something that fast. No fun to ride.

Old 06-19-2010 | 08:00 PM

That's stupid. Just... stupid. Maybe my E350 Super Duty work van could take getting rear ended by that idiot going that fast. But that bike would prolly cut a normal vehicle in half.

The rider? Prolly vaporize on impact.

Old 06-19-2010 | 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
That's stupid. Just... stupid. Maybe my E350 Super Duty work van could take getting rear ended by that idiot going that fast. But that bike would prolly cut a normal vehicle in half.

The rider? Prolly vaporize on impact.
Have you seen some of Ghost Riders videos???? This guy rides around in a blacked out bike gixxer, f*ckin with police and running from him on busy highways.....although I dont encourage that its damn good footage to watch, hes a damn good rider. i wouldnt mind havin a turbo'd bike just to use as picnic talk ie: "i got a fast bike..."-----"me too!....."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShacMAn_HK8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWsk2...eature=related
Thats a beautiful murdered out bike. cant say beautiful and that bike in the same sentence....

Old 06-19-2010 | 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s
Have you seen some of Ghost Riders videos???? This guy rides around in a blacked out bike gixxer, f*ckin with police and running from them on busy highways.....although I dont encourage that its damn good footage to watch, hes a damn good rider.

Thats a beautiful murdered out bike. cant say beautiful and that bike in the same sentence....
If the NJ State Police laid down spike strips in front of a guy that rode like that and did that stuff on a regular basis... It'd prolly be the only time I would and said 'Meh' (provided the flying debris didn't take anyone else out). 499 bhp 'busa pretty much means death for anyone it hits, short of the really big vehicles (buses, heavy duty trucks, 18 wheelers).

Yeah, he can ride. Prolly has total control over his bike. But he can't control everything else on the road nor the road itself. And I'd have to say he can prolly only get away with it in another country where the cops are armed with tweaked out milk cartons for rides. Here in Philly, he wouldn't be able to outrun just the news copters. Let alone what the police would throw at him

Old 06-19-2010 | 09:05 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer

that vid is sick, its really old tho, anyone seen any "newer" ghostrider vids from anytime recent? i saw a pic of him once, he's an older dude. apparently, he used to ride for ducati in wsb in the old days. i wonder if he's still makin any vids.

he has a huge crew that makes all this possible. if you watch closely in the vids you can see a lot of ppl watchin on the sides of the roads in the background. there's one where he chases down a tricked out m roadster driven by some professional driver, and instead of being on a blacked out gix, he's on a blue and white gix with police lights and sirens. he can definitely ride though, i mean, he splits two semis going in the opposite direction on one wheel.

it sucks, ever since that movie ghostrider came out, his vids are harder to find on youtube and what not, all that comes up now is the cartoons and clips from the movie.

Last edited by Conrice; 06-19-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old 06-20-2010 | 12:12 AM

Heh Ghost Rider is fun to watch, but when you think about it, extremely insane! I love the ones when he runs from cops

Old 06-20-2010 | 12:19 AM

prolly can't find new vids cause he ****ing killed himself

Old 06-20-2010 | 12:57 AM

He's alive and well if the "evidence" is true. It points to the fact that he's an Aussie, was caught and had his passport taken from him.

Love it or hate it, this guy is just a sick rider and has ***** of steel. The "Ghostrider Team" has 5 DVDs or so out. And about him not being able to outrun a heli, he did it in the last DVD in an STi.

Supposedly, he tried to make it as a pro racer, but due to an injury or not making the cut he resorted to making these vids. Feeds my hunger to want to hit track days when I get back to America all the more.

Old 06-20-2010 | 02:17 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon

Yeah, he can ride. Prolly has total control over his bike. But he can't control everything else on the road nor the road itself.

Some of you may not know this but Ghost Rider isn't just one guy ! There are at least two of them, perhaps 3 who do different videos.
One was killed at the Isle of Mann last year, Ronnie Petterson.
I have all the stuff they ever did on DVD's.
Nothing new in the past year or so...............The Uppsala run is the most insane................

Quick Reply: Ghost Rider - BusaTurbo