Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

GET YOUR BIKE WINTERIZED FOR FREE! NOT SPAM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 05:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GET YOUR BIKE WINTERIZED FOR FREE! NOT SPAM!!!

Ok so this is all you have to do. Have your bike in for warranty service work at Cedar Creek Motorsports (the WORST dealership ever) in Cedarburg Wisconsin. When you go to pick it up they will tell you that you owe them $135. You then ask them what the heck for since it was just warranty work. You wait for 5+ minutes while the guy looks in the computer then at his copy of the service paperwork then goes in the back comes out again and keeps looking at the computer and the paper. After about 5 minutes or so of waiting let him tell you "oh here it is they also winterized your bike for you and that's what the $135 is for ok?" Say to him "ok great! But I'm not paying for that because I didn't ask them to do it." Hell probably tell you some BS that something would have been said about it and then seeing you're already pissed off because you've had your bike in there 4 times for the same problem and they can't even tell you what it is but keep telling you it's fixed and if you have the problem on the way home just call back tomorrow and they'll set up another service time and knowing that it's an hour and a half round trip to get there he'll just say "ok well it's a gift to you from Cedar Creek."

Part 2 of your free winterizing service:
Wait for 10minutes while he goes to find your bike. He'll call you over to push your bike out of the garage for him and say "have a good day" and walk away. Then you start putting on your gear and put the key in and turn it and watch as nothing happens. Take off your seat and see that there is no battery and think to yourself "wow what great service they will even hold onto my battery for me until I'm ready to use it!!" Go back inside and tell the guy there is no battery in your bike and you will not get very far without it and wait for him to bring it out. Put your battery back in your bike and drive away and viola!!!! A FREE WINTERIZING SERVICE JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!

Hope this can save some people atleast some TIME in the fact that it will discourage them from going to Cedar Creek Motorsports in Cedarburg WI. Oh yea by the way they also called me 3 days later saying I owe them $30 a day for storage fees and I need to pay that right away. I called back after listening to that message and they guy said "oh whoops that's just our error I didn't close out your paper work when you picked up your bike so he probably just thought it was still here and over looked it or something. Just disregard that message."

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Old 10-25-2006, 06:36 PM
VP
Default RE: GET YOUR BIKE WINTERIZED FOR FREE! NOT SPAM!!!

lol sucks for them! I love great customer service!

Old 10-25-2006, 09:09 PM
Retired Moderator

Sounds like a place run by the Three Stooges!

Old 10-25-2006, 09:31 PM

Haha, sounds like all Stealerships...I however have found a great dealership (have to drive past 2 bad ones) about 40 minutes away from my house. They are always there to help any way they can, and have great prices. (Donalson Cycles in Missouri)

Old 10-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah my dealership licks monkey ***** too. really suck *** and they wont even help you do something when you have cash in hand. when i just got my bike it would not pass an inspection cause there was no rear tail light. i told them, well help me get the stuff to fix it and i will have you do it, they were like, you have to go find the parts yourself...WTF? i thought they were there to take my money and help me with my bike, guess i was at the wrong place for that.

Old 10-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Retired Moderator

I didn't like dealer that sold me my bike, so I drove an hour up the road to the next dealership and talked to one of the guys up there. He seemed pretty nice, and I told him I would start using them and probably buy a bike for my wife there. Anyway, last weekend I went for a long ride with a couple of guys, and one of them works at the first dealership so now I am TOTALLY hooked up. Built in discount every time I go in, not to mention first name service when I take a trip to the parts counter. You can't beat that! Guess I lucked out.

Old 10-26-2006, 01:32 PM

like i always say "screw the customer, just say wher out of it or something." look at it from ther postion. 1 they have a ****ty dealership. 2 they want to make money like anyone else. GG for not getting ripped off.

Old 10-27-2006, 03:34 PM
L8X

I wonder if I can get free Winterizing at Golden Gate Cycles in San Francisco, CA? [&:] Lord knows I've gotten more...