Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Gear and Graphics for woman riders

Old 06-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gear and Graphics for woman riders

Hey everybody I am new to the forum. My boyfriend is on here all the time and likes it. So I thought I would give it a try. I love riding motorcycles and I'm currently riding my my boyfriend's extra bike. It's a 96 F3. Eventually I will get my own but for now I'm happy he's letting me have this one. I've been trying to find sites that are geared towards girls that ride. Specifically I'm trying to find graphics that I like, that are a little more girly. I don't know alot of girls around town here that ride, but I know there's more out there somewhere! Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

~Karaboo~

Old 06-02-2005, 10:15 AM
Default RE: Gear and Graphics for woman riders

Hello and welcome to the boards. Glad you joined up. Who is your boyfriend on here? The F3 is a great bike to start out on. Well there are a few Women's sites out there. My girlfriend is this board and on them as well. Check out:
http://www.wominx.net/forums
&
http://www.cycleangels.com

Old 06-02-2005, 11:05 AM

Dangit! You beat me to it!

Yes, do go check out the two sites listed above - I'm neebelung over there as well.

As far as decals, etc.... Cycle Angels and WominX have very nice, clean lookin' decals available. Also, a good friend of ours has an adorable Devil Girl (well, it's Jenna Jameson) on her windscreen - it's merely a sticker she found at Hot Topic! But it fits the theme of her bike, so it looks great.

Do you have all your gear? You'll find several threads dedicated to gear specifically for women, as well as cute, feminine, motorcycle related tee-shirts, in both of those forums.

Good luck!

Old 06-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You're friends with Jenna Jameson???????? I'm not worthy -- I'm not worthy -- I'm not worthy!!!

Now I understand the 'hokey pokey' line in your sig[8D]

Old 06-02-2005, 08:48 PM

Thanks alot for the advice. My boyfriends name on here is transambird_2000. I got some gear not too long ago, dropped some money on an Arai helmet and a matching leather jacket. It's a kick *** design...black, red, and white tribal. Unfortunately it doesn't match my yellow and purple bike...but I bought it planning ahead because I'd like to buy a red bike soon. Again, thanks for the info!!!

Old 06-03-2005, 10:53 AM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

You're friends with Jenna Jameson???????? I'm not worthy -- I'm not worthy -- I'm not worthy!!!

Now I understand the 'hokey pokey' line in your sig[8D]
LOL... Oh I WISH! (Oh wait, no I don't... cus Chris adoooooores Jenna, so he's all but ignore me if she was hanging around!)...

Ahem... let me clarify - My friend Michelle has a Jenne Jameson sticker on her bike. (better?)

Old 06-03-2005, 10:58 AM

ORIGINAL: karateckie

Thanks alot for the advice. My boyfriends name on here is transambird_2000. I got some gear not too long ago, dropped some money on an Arai helmet and a matching leather jacket. It's a kick *** design...black, red, and white tribal. Unfortunately it doesn't match my yellow and purple bike...but I bought it planning ahead because I'd like to buy a red bike soon. Again, thanks for the info!!!

Don't feel bad... ALLLLL of my gear is red/black/white, and my bike is green/white (it used to be green/white/purple, but I removed all of the purple decals)

Good luck!!

Old 06-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Sorry Nee but that's not nearly as exciting as what I was thinking. Another dream .... shattered ** sigh ..... **

Old 06-03-2005, 01:24 PM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

Sorry Nee but that's not nearly as exciting as what I was thinking. Another dream .... shattered ** sigh ..... **
Awwww, I'm sorry... can I ever make it up to you?

Old 06-03-2005, 06:41 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! You are forgiven[8D]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Gear and Graphics for woman riders