Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Gamestop risked their lives today!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s
South of the DC area, Ft. Lee, Va
Ahhh cool. Well I highly doubt either one of us will be riding that far this winter, but when it warms up we should do a ride. Or if you're up in the DC area for anything let me know.

Kuro - did you play the first Fallout? by that I mean Fallout 3 for the new gen systems? Was a good one.

Old 11-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Got my Fallout 3 Collector's Edition lunchbox

Old 11-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I never took you two for gamers. Thats pretty cool. We need to start a game thread.

Old 11-07-2010, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
I never took you two for gamers. Thats pretty cool. We need to start a game thread.
Its part of my closet case dorkness. I don't publicize it much.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well now im disappointed. I dont want to play with a-holes that can blow me up with their stupid tyco r/c cars and i cant...boy thats really gonna **** me off. Anyone play medal of honor? Ive been debating about whether I want black ops or medal of honor my game for the next few months.

Old 11-08-2010, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by nickp123
Well now im disappointed. I dont want to play with a-holes that can blow me up with their stupid tyco r/c cars and i cant...boy thats really gonna **** me off. Anyone play medal of honor? Ive been debating about whether I want black ops or medal of honor my game for the next few months.
The prestige edition comes with the real life r/c car. All versions will have the one in the game

Old 11-08-2010, 08:38 AM

I cant wait any longer for the BLACK OPS...

I want it now!!!!

Old 11-08-2010, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Ahhh cool. Well I highly doubt either one of us will be riding that far this winter, but when it warms up we should do a ride. Or if you're up in the DC area for anything let me know.
Riding next year sounds good. This winter(which will probably start this week) will be a complete tear down with paint and powdercoat. I also plan on building a center up exhaust (hopefully). Its cold and the weather sucks so I think my furthest ride will be to the store around the corner.

XBOX 360 Tag: Txs Main Event (if you chose to add me atleast throw "CBRFORUM in there so i dont erase the request) Getting Black Ops tonight , ill be taking a nap when I get off today and then probably staying up all night with it and heading into work in the AM. Maybe ill throw some RC action in there tonight (Im a COD dork, why the hell would i spend 170 on a d@mn game?) Im down wit a CBRForum clan {CBRF} possibly?

Old 11-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s
Riding next year sounds good. This winter(which will probably start this week) will be a complete tear down with paint and powdercoat. I also plan on building a center up exhaust (hopefully). Its cold and the weather sucks so I think my furthest ride will be to the store around the corner.

XBOX 360 Tag: Txs Main Event (if you chose to add me atleast throw "CBRFORUM in there so i dont erase the request) Getting Black Ops tonight , ill be taking a nap when I get off today and then probably staying up all night with it and heading into work in the AM. Maybe ill throw some RC action in there tonight (Im a COD dork, why the hell would i spend 170 on a d@mn game?) Im down wit a CBRForum clan {CBRF} possibly?
Im down with that clan tag. Ive got 4 days off after im off today so ill be doing nothing but playing xbox ,

My gamertag is blackdesert

Old 11-08-2010, 12:23 PM

Still undecided whether to hit the Best Buy midnight release and grab a second prestige edition. I chose the slow boat shipping option so it'll arrive next week. But then I have a 3 day weekend this week and might wanna get my game on before then.

Sorry but I'm a Sony Man so no xBox gamer tag

Quick Reply: Gamestop risked their lives today!