Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

FU<K dump trucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FU<K dump trucks

riding to school today a dumptruck passes me in the oncoming lane, no biggie, and a damn cardboard box that was folded over came flying out and smashed into my hand almost broke it too, that type of **** could have cut my head off man, **** dump trucks

Old 03-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Default RE: FU<K dump trucks

hahhaha...just got watch for that stuff mang! once on the highway...some car kicked up a huge piece of plastic...it wrapped around me...i thought it was going to catch like a parachute and drag me off...needless to say it didn't and i pulled and let some of it go...the rest i rolled up, tucked under the windscreen and threw it away properly! just gotta be ready for this crap!

Old 03-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I hate that crap. I just hate when they pass you on the highway and then get right in front of you and pelt you with sand and rocks!!! Thats always fun!!!

Old 03-01-2007, 05:20 PM

oh...oncoming, i was like "you let a dumptruck pass you on the highway?"

no actual debris for me yet, just a bunch of damned rocks and bugs.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Default RE: FU&lt;K dump trucks

Yeah thankfully I have yet to catch any debris, but I dont ride on the highway that much. Always good when you catch a bumblebee in the visor though and they pop so loud you think someone shot you with a .22
________
Nexium Lawsuit Information

Last edited by Brandon77; 04-09-2011 at 04:42 AM.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:45 PM

tire rubber flung off a semi tire and hit my friend in the helmet, snapped off his faceshield andgave him whiplash

Old 03-01-2007, 05:52 PM

lol.. i had alot of wierd things hit me..

tire tred in the faceshield
frog.. yes a frog jumped up when i was riding country side and hit me in the chest
rock hit me in the arm
plastic back wraped around my helmet..
bird **** on my helmet while going under a underpass
saw my friend get hit by a stone in his foot and saw another barely miss a flying matress
funniest was the time i was a stop sign and my visor was up a butterfly went into my helmet while i was closing my visor freaked me out lol!
things on the road like i almost hit... trashcans, rim and tire, a ladder.. all of those i turned back around and got them off the freeway

Old 03-01-2007, 07:06 PM

i took a junebug to the throat one time, all the gear i have on and it hits the 2 inches of skin thats exposed, felt like i got punched in the throat, i was goin way to fast anyway[8D]

Old 03-01-2007, 07:33 PM

Ohh I was passing this lady once and right before it was clear i got drenched with windshield washer fluid i couldnt see anything..
Not fun but the cardboard and plastic bags scare me ....or stuff on the road..

Old 03-01-2007, 09:06 PM

A few years back, I was riding my Valkyrie (honda cruiser for those that don't know) and was in the center lane stuck behind an 18-wheeler.

I was just getting a clearing in one of the lanes to pass him when he kicked up a 4x4 board about 6 ft long. I had no chance to avoid it.It landed cross ways right it front of me and I just kind of gritted my teeth and held on. Went right over it, the front tire kicked it up into my frame and then I went over it with my rear tire. It really wasn't hard to keep it up since I hit it fairly square, but I was sure I was going to have some damage underneath. I pulled off, checked everything out the best I could and nothing was leaking. Finished my ride into work and checked her out when I got home and all I could find was a dented oil filter.

Oh yah.... I also had to change my boxers!

Quick Reply: FU<K dump trucks