Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Freedomland

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 02:05 AM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freedomland

Okay, so I just got done watching what could be the worst movie ever made. For the love of God, if you have any family or friends who you actually care about I suggest you remove Freedomland from your list of things to do. Julianna Moore might be slightly retarded, and to be honest, I might be a little bit more retarded now too. Samuel L. Jackson is actually completely worthless as an actor to me at this point. He must have read this script before he agreed to make this movie. I can go on and on for years about what actually sucks about this movie, but let me say this, there are no dependable characters in a movie that relies on your necessity to find solice in the main character.

Old 06-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Mad
Default RE: Freedomland

Never heard of it. Thanks for the review.

I knew Samuel L. Jackson was done when he did that snake movie. I didn't see it but I know for sure it is a crappy movie. I mean snakes on a plane come on how do they get these movies funded.

Old 06-13-2007, 02:20 AM

Dont go bashing snakes on a plane, atleast it wasnt spiiders taking over a city...

Old 06-13-2007, 02:32 AM

Snakes on a Plane was by far the best movie ever made about snakes on a plane.

Old 06-13-2007, 03:39 AM

I have freedomland brand new in the plastic, I knew their was a reason i didnt open itthe last yr and a 1/2....[8D] thanks for the heads up