Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

freakin a-hole

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 04:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default freakin a-hole

ok...so im at work 2nite(i work at starbucks in oldsaybrook, ct...a very rich suburbia town)...and this groupof 6 60-something-year olds comes in...and 1st off moves all the chairs and tables around to fit their seating needs w/o(mind you, this was an hour before close, so i had already cleaned and straightened out the lobby), then one of the guys comes up and buys like 2 drinks...doesnt even acknowledge my presence, as i am forced to b all cheery towards him("hi, how are you tonite?" w/oresponse, orders drinks"great, can i get anything else for you?" no...throws money at me "thanks, have a great night")...a few minutes later, same guy comes up, picks up a biscotti, throws it at me...along with a dollar bill(they are 95 cents plus 6 cents CT sales tax)...i then inform him nicely that his total is 1.01 and his dollar bill wont be enough...so he goes back to the group and angrily tries to find a penny...then decides he doesnt like the fact that theres tax...so begins asking angrilyWHY THERES TAX ON A BISCOTTI...like i have a freakin clue why the state of CT decides to tax biscotti...i dont care...when i politly tell him that i dont know, he gets even madder...and storms over to his table...then comes up again TWICE to buy another 2 biscotti...i cant stand these people...why to they care...they chose to live in this overprices state..and i dont think 6 cents is going to break their banks, they all drove up in beamers...freakin yuppies
[sm=rant.gif]

(sorry that this has nothing to do w/ motorcycles...i just needed to vent)

Old 02-12-2007, 04:40 AM
Default RE: freakin a-hole

Wow, ******** in a starbucks? I live up by Seattle, every corner has a starbucks, they even have a starbucks inside a starbucks, and everyone of em packed with "enlightened" yuppies, smoozez, ********, ****** and snobs. I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue if I worked in one of those joints.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:53 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The movie "Clerks" (1994 - the 1st one) offers a wealth of lines for you to use on a-hole customers, such as;

"Try not to suck any dick on the way out of the parking lot!"

"I don't know it you know this or not, but *** leaves streaks if you don't clean it right away."

"I'm not even supposed to be here today."

and much more [8D]

Old 02-12-2007, 03:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

The movie "Clerks" (1994 - the 1st one) offers a wealth of lines for you to use on a-hole customers, such as;

"Try not to suck any dick on the way out of the parking lot!"

"I don't know it you know this or not, but *** leaves streaks if you don't clean it right away."

"I'm not even supposed to be here today."

and much more [8D]

haha...i would love to say things like that to ppl...but i have to b nice...and i need that job, lol...but on my last day, i deff will...lol

Old 02-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i know your pain man ... i worked in a starbucks for about a year. ive delt with al those @$$holes and you just have to smile and say yes. i hate it especially when they say you didnt make their drink right and you KNOW you made it PERFECT. and yet you have to throw out a perfectly good drink and make it again , just because they said it didnt taste right. .. 1 time i had this lady make me the same drink twice and they were by the book perfect everytime and she still didnt understand why they were tasting different than ho wshe usually got them. it turns out that the other person who usually makes her drinks lowers the level of everything so she wasnt used to a full tasting one ... so i looked like the jackass when it was someone elses ****ty work that was to blame

Old 02-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Banned

Don't get me wrong, I love a Vinti Mocha Frappaccino w/double shot espresso - hold the whipped cream...

But seriously, what kind of a-hole orders a $4 cup-o-joe and bitches about a $.03 tax???

I don't get them - I want to pork chop each one. Anyone know what a, "pork chop" is?

Old 02-12-2007, 03:45 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Don't get me wrong, I love a Vinti Mocha Frappaccino w/double shot espresso - hold the whipped cream...

But seriously, what kind of a-hole orders a $4 cup-o-joe and bitches about a $.03 tax???

I don't get them - I want to pork chop each one. Anyone know what a, "pork chop" is?
mmm...that sounds really good right bout now...lol...too bad im sitting at home...lol

and i have no idea, would u care to share?

Old 02-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Banned

Pork Chop = a single, hard palm-smack to the forehead of said moron while citing, "pork chop!"

It's a crowd-pleaser!

Old 02-12-2007, 03:59 PM

I really hate those kind of people. Most people like that I would let the penny slide, but with people like him, I would have done what you did and make him get the penny

Old 02-12-2007, 04:19 PM

I know you you feel man, I've got tons of war stories like that probably cuz I work at Mcdonalds and everyone thinks we're a bunch of idiots there...
Haha, I had a guy throw a cup at me while I was at work because he paied for it and wanted a Mcflurry instead of his drink. I told him we didn't offer Mcflurries instead of drinks and before I could get to the register to refund his money he threw the cup at me saying, "Keep your damn cup." Sgo I just kept the drink that he was chared for. Luckily he got his order to go and he was already headed out the door, otherwise I would have taken his food, refunded his money and told him, "Sir, don't bother coming back to our store, we like to run a clean buisness here." Its nice being assistant manager, if people are billigerantly ill to you, you can throw them out of the store, for good if you like.
This one is even better...
I had this lady call in bitching me out about how we always mix up her orders and this time she was missing a few sandwitches and a fry or something. I told her to bring the recipt in and we'd fix everything up for her right away. Well, she came in and first thing, she wasnt charged for the cheeseburgers and fry's she said she was missing[>:]. Second, it wasnt even from us, it said hardee's in HUGE letters across the top. I explained all this to her and she was really polite after that and explained how her husband had went to get the food and she assumed it was from Mcdonalds. I let her keep the food she said she was missing and wasnt even charged for, and even gave her an apple pie for the trouble of making her come in =P.

Quick Reply: freakin a-hole