Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Formerly: Crash, Crash, Crash, Crash...Now: Happy, Happy Stuff-LOL!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Crash, Crash, Crash, Crash...

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

Hey my crash was actually fun lol
same here... pain aside, hitting the ground, sliding on my head (helmet) and rolling for about 100 feet was actually one of the most awesome things I've ever done. I'd rather not do it again, though.... I'm pretty sure I have some torn/horribly pulled muscles in my shoulder, and I'd rather avoid doing it again lol
My wreck was pretty damn funny just an hour afterward, sounds like you reenacted what I did and my shoulder's still sore over a month later. My riding buddy said I got thrown off my bike and looked like I was riding a rollercoaster with my arms up in the air and hit the ground with an incredibly loud, involuntary grunt and rolled like a rugby ball on my shoulders and head. then just kept rolling.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:40 PM

My Ex-Wife just told me She's moving to Virginia with her new husband, and wants to take our Son with...So I get to go to Va. and start all over again with a new house, job, school, legal battle. Have not had sex in six months, so when (if) I do, it should be pretty fantastic, yes? I've never been a coal miner, is it as fun as it sounds? My little voice said you guys were a good resource...trying to keep a grip, here. G.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:10 AM

Picked up a hooters chick the other night and took her for a test ride.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:50 AM

I got laid last night...and my wifes friend joined us doesn't happen to often so I enjoyed it and I have a week vacation this week...I'm happy

Old 09-25-2007, 09:56 AM

pimp 4 boobies is better then 2

Old 09-25-2007, 10:01 AM

I have a great wife. She has nevershot me down (for sex, at least). She'salways up for it (hitting her sexual peak-AWESOME!) Can't say she ever asked a friend to join in, but I guess I should be happy with what I have.

Old 09-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Old 09-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Retired Moderator

My wife told me she wants to get boobies. I am trying to act like I love her modest fun bags, but I am doing one handed push ups in my head. I have an unreimbursed medical payment card. I get an allotment for a year (say $3000) and that money comes out of my paycheck pre-taxed so I can use it at anytime during the year...pre-pay a few grand on the boobies at the end of this year, then pay off the rest as of Jan. 1. We'll se if she is serious or not.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:59 AM

voodoo sounds like the wheels have been turning in your head at max speed ever since you found this out.

We need before and after pics if this goes down. Good luck man.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Retired Moderator

Before pics are going to be difficult to come by, but if she gets the proceedure done, I can almost guarantee a bra clad boobie shot or two. We would be talking five or six months down the road anyhow.

Quick Reply: Formerly: Crash, Crash, Crash, Crash...Now: Happy, Happy Stuff-LOL!