Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Formerly: Crash, Crash, Crash, Crash...Now: Happy, Happy Stuff-LOL!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Crash, Crash, Crash, Crash...

I too got laid Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, andSaturday ..only bad thing is I have a deep scratch onmy back from it (Apparently more dangerous then riding..lol).! .. Its been 75 degrees and Sunny around here and I have been going on 90 + mile rides all week in the mountains . I passed all my exams last week and only have 1 test this week. I'm hoping this good streak continues!

Old 09-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Life is great, it's people that suck.

Old 09-24-2007, 08:04 PM

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

I'm quite happy... I'm FINALLY moving the hell out of freakin florida next month and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! And not only that, I'm moving to a place with tons of kick *** twisties and a handful of tracks close by

New job, new place to live, new people to meet, new places to explore. Right now for me... life is good
Hahaha, I hate Florida as well. I will be Kentucky or Tennessee bound when I am done down here. I hate it here

Old 09-24-2007, 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: crashkhanman

I too got laid Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, andSaturday ..only bad thing is I have a deep scratch onmy back from it (Apparently more dangerous then riding..lol).! .. Its been 75 degrees and Sunny around here and I have been going on 90 + mile rides all week in the mountains . I passed all my exams last week and only have 1 test this week. I'm hoping this good streak continues!
Did the same thing after my accounting test saturday. Why wouldn't you love life?

Old 09-24-2007, 08:22 PM
Retired Moderator

I might get laid tonight, but I have to wash my ***** first. If nothing else, I will have a clean pair of hair covered easter eggs for tomorrow morning. It's nice to start your day with a nice squeakyclean pair ofballs...did I just say that outloud? ****...my inner monologue is broken again!!! [:@]

Old 09-24-2007, 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I might get laid tonight, but I have to wash my ***** first. If nothing else, I will have a clean pair of hair covered easter eggs for tomorrow morning. It's nice to start your day with a nice squeakyclean pair ofballs...did I just say that outloud? ****...my inner monologue is broken again!!! [:@]
LOL!

Old 09-24-2007, 08:40 PM

[blockquote]quote:

I am busting your ***** for fun...yes?[/blockquote]

You can do whatever you want with my *****, just bring them back in the morning. I'm going to eat some chicken now.
Voodoo's a great ball washer, *jiggle, tug* these are much cleaner than when I loaned them to him...

Old 09-24-2007, 08:40 PM

I'm not allowed to get laid until tomorrow. I'm on an every other day schedule. Consistancy is ok... I guess...

Old 09-24-2007, 08:42 PM

Apparently someone else has Six's ***** too![sm=laughat.gif]

Old 09-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

[blockquote]quote:

I am busting your ***** for fun...yes?[/blockquote]

You can do whatever you want with my *****, just bring them back in the morning. I'm going to eat some chicken now.
Voodoo's a great ball washer, *jiggle, tug* these are much cleaner than when I loaned them to him...
Dude...I just gave you back the ping pong ***** you gave me in the first place. Did you have an accident you'd like to share with the group? We won'tlaugh at you. We all have to support our friends with empty coin purses, and we're here for you, Spirit.

*Group Hug*

Quick Reply: Formerly: Crash, Crash, Crash, Crash...Now: Happy, Happy Stuff-LOL!