Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

FL riders please read!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FL riders please read!!!!!

THERE IS A $1000.00 CASH REWARD BEING OFFERED FOR THE INFORMATION LEADING TO THE ARREST OF THE MAN INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT IN CLEARWATER BEACH, FL ON THE NIGHT OF APRIL 1ST, 2007 AROUND 7 PM. RIGHT BY THE ROUND ABOUT, BEFORE YOU GO ONTO THE BRIDGE.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GROUP OF MEN APROX AGES OF 20-30 HISPANIC MALES ON NEWER SPORT BIKES. ONE WAS ON A RED/SILVER GSXR AND ONE ON A SILVER GSXR WEARING A BLACK MESH JACKET WITH "SUZUKI" ON THE BACK. DRIVER WAS LIGHT SKINNED AND VERY VERY SHORT BLACK HAIR. THE RIDERS WERE FROM KISSIMMIEE, FLORIDA. (ORLANDO)

THE DRIVERS GAVE SOME GIRLS A RIDE ON THEIR BIKES, TO GET TO THEIR CAR, ONE DRIVER DUMPED A GIRL OFF AND LEFT HER AT THE SCENE. THEN THE COWARD WALKED UP TO HER AND SAID "I TOLD YOU TO HOLD ON!" AND LEFT HER ON THE ROAD WITH SERIOUS INJURIES, HIS FRIEND STAYED BACK FOR A FEW MINUTES, AND TOO LEFT WITH THE GROUP OF RIDERS! WE WERE ABLE TO GET HIS PLATE #.

WHEN QUESTIONED BY CLEARWATER POLICE, OF COURSE HE HAD NO IDEA WHO HE WAS RIDIN WITH.

WE ARE OFFERING A $1000.00 CASH REWARD TO THE PERSON WHO GIVES UP ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS TO HIS ARREST! NOT ONLY WAS THIS CRUEL, AND IMMORRAL BUT JUST WRONG!

NO PERSON THAT RIDES, WOULD OF NEVER OF DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. PLEASE HELP BY REPOSTING THIS BULLETIN SO WE CAN WORD OUT, SOME KNOWS WHO DID THIS. PLEASE HELP!

CONTACT THE CLEARWATER POLICE DEPT AT (727) 562-4080 OR EMAIL:POLICE@MYCLEARWATER.COM
OR CONTACT CRIME STOPPERS @1-800-873-TIPS[/align]

Old 05-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Default RE: FL riders please read!!!!!

Wow, thats really low and ignorant of him...[:'(]

Old 05-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, what an **** hole, hope they find his punk ***.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:10 PM

wow thats crazy...they just busted a bike theivery ring up here in jax....

Old 05-04-2007, 12:32 AM

Hey BlindinOrange, I'm from Clearwater, and did not hear about this. Was the injured girl from Kissimmee or the GSXR pilots? I just got my 900RR on the road so I can poke around at some of the local happenings. ********!!

Old 05-04-2007, 07:36 AM

well got this from one of my other sights and though it would be the right thing to post it elsewhere

Old 05-04-2007, 10:03 AM

so i dont really get what he did. did he just buck the girl off or leave her on the side of the road? or did he hit a car? and if they have the license plate, y are they tryin to find him, cant be that hard. And findin a couple mexicans that ride gixxers on clearwater beach is like findin a needle in a haystack, they all ride gixxers down there. hell, i thought after readin the description of the bikes i thought i had seen them till they said the riders were from kissimee

Old 05-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Banned

They got the plate of another rider who was with the piece of ****.

Sucks bro - hopefully they get the sumbitch.

Old 05-04-2007, 07:43 PM

can't they just charge the one rthey do have the info for with accessory to the fact? and that way pressure him into ratting out the otrher rat bastard???

Old 05-04-2007, 08:17 PM

#1 gsxr is goin outa style . r1 is now the official squid bike of choice.

Ya I'm here in tampa heard all about it.There has been atleast 7 deaths in the last month here.**** is gettin hectic

Quick Reply: FL riders please read!!!!!