Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

finaly i found it

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finaly i found it

after a month maybe longer of looking for a motorcycle i found it.

the days of sitting on the internet looking and looking for hours on end and refreshing craigslist every 10 mins is over, behind me for at least a year.

all the bikes i did not get to in time were worth it. all my anger, frustration, and hoplessness was worth it. i did not have to settel for something i did not like as much.

i found my bike, in a place i expected the least, a stealership.

when i woke yesterday morning with a day off i thought it was going to be the same as all the others in the past, looking and looking with no end in sight. i dont know why but i decided to call every dealership in a 40 mile radius, probley my best decision this year.

every call was the same. do you have any used 600rr's? no, we do have great deals on(fill in the bike). never mind thank you.

then the last one on my list. do you have any used 600rr's? i think we may have one somewhere, let me call you back. ok thanks.

i was not expecting a call back but it came. they had one in storage a 05 with 5400 miles, perfect i wanted 03-05 and low miles. then i am thinking o god what are they going to want for it otd.

they tell me they are asking 6600 + taxes, title. i told him i could only do like 6200 otd. he siad he would talk to his boss and call me back.

3 hours pass, no call. so i call him and he tells me his boss realy cant go any lower but he will ask him again. i ask the guy how long will you be. he then asks if i am trying to buy it soon. i said i got cash today or tomarow.

15 mins latter. we can do 6300 otd, a driver is going to get it from storage.

now i am not usaly the kind to get realy excited about something but i was so damn happy. i dont think the price is that great but its all that is around and after looking for so long and find crap and more crap its great.

he tells me it is stock with decent tires. i go and look at it and its got almost brand new tires, exhuast slip on only i think maybe full system the guy liked his micron becuase theres like 3 stickers on it, FE, after market signals in the front and back. the only thing that was missing i was planning to do is sliders.

i gave him 10% to hold it and i am going tomarow to pick it up. its never been down its silver with the black decals. probley the color i wanted the least but in person its not bad. 5400 miles

Old 04-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered Users
Default RE: finaly i found it

congrats...post pics when you get her....be careful....again...congrats!

Old 04-16-2008, 11:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats! Don't forget your gear.

Old 04-16-2008, 11:09 AM

Can't wait to see her. Take it easy and enjoy the ride!

Old 04-16-2008, 11:10 AM

ORIGINAL: cyber00677

now i am not usaly the kind to get realy excited about something

BS son.. climb the tallest apparatus you can find and SCREAM ... " I JUST GOT A BIKE!!! " bc life is about to take a turn into Awesomeville..

Congrats man.. glad you found a good bike..

ENJOY

Old 04-16-2008, 11:19 AM

what is weird and is kinda freaky is its right down the road from where i got my first bike. the guy said there is a mcdonalds 1 mile before the dealership. i looked at it and i knew it was same area and i was like i know that mcdonalds. then i rememberd thats where i looked at the first bike i bought last year. and another thing is its the same millage 5400. crazy

and this place is like 45 mins from my house. so to find a bike right down the road from my first one after all this looking is nuts.

Old 04-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Banned

Yeah, freaky!

Anyway, congrats! Hope to see your pix soon!

Old 04-16-2008, 01:17 PM

That is great man! Get the picks up soon.

Old 04-16-2008, 02:36 PM

With 6200 down.,.you could of gotten a brand new 08...with no miles and no worries and had a nil pymnt....enjoy...

Old 04-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Banned

Payments are so facking overrated they're not even worth mentioning.

Rock that bitch and...

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Quick Reply: finaly i found it