Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Finally went skydiving!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally went skydiving!!!!!!!!!!!

And it was fackin awesome. Wasnt scared at all...until after the guy pulled the shute and said "Oh ****". I thought he was just messin wit me but he wasnt, nothing big, just were twisted up a bit but hearing that after we pull the shute was not something that i wanted to hear lol. Def a rush of a lifetime and like the guy said if i can do that, i can do anything. ****e was surreal lookin down at the earth from two miles up, hell, i could even see the gulf of mexico and i was prolly 70-80 miles away from it.

I figure, since im 25, ima try and get all the crazy **** that i always wanted to do out of my system this year. Kicked it off with prolly the craziest, skydiving, then at the end of the month im going to rodeo school for three days to ride some bulls....no, im not a hick, but i always wanted to do it and i said why the fack not. Should be cool, def gettin a nice massagewhen i get back lol. Anyways, ill try and post up some picks of the skydive when i get a chance. Also, anybody else ever go? I never realized i had so much extra skin on my face until i watched the video lol...coulda used that ****e as some wings or something just to fly away lol.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Default RE: Finally went skydiving!!!!!!!!!!!

Never actually been yet, but i have sat through the class about 100+ times due to my parents being instructors. It's crazy flying the plane and seeing people jump out.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:16 AM

I have set up to jump my first time not this weekedn but next. I can' wait.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:13 AM

I don't like to fly as it is so once you get me in a plane it better be crashing to get me to jump out.

Gald you had a good time and don't the bull get you with the horns. I have seen some video's of guys geting hornd in the *** and other area's by bulls.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i always thought of doing it.. i kinda have a problem with heights.. but not all the time so would be a sorta a challenge but i want to do it, i love airplanes and things like this

Old 03-10-2008, 09:49 AM

Man, im jealous!!!

Iwent indoor sky diving with my pops, but that was it. Have wanted to actually jump out the plane for some time now.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd like to go, but I'm sure I'd ***** out when they opened the door and I looked down. After that, I'm sure it would be great though.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:14 AM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

I'd like to go, but I'm sure I'd ***** out when they opened the door and I looked down. After that, I'm sure it would be great though.
where i went, you cant ***** out...they wont let you lol. kinda push you out anyways haha. but, the place def had the safest record around here, not a single fatality in like the 30 years that they have been doing it...perfect

Old 03-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Friend and Hero ...

No secret here, one of my favorite things about my former career was free airtime. But I also hold a USPA licenseas an instructorgot my ownreg a few years ago. A quantum with automatic deployment system in case of an emergency.. Your jump of course was a beginners tandem wait till you experience your first freefall on your own. Doubt you'll ever get the opportunity to HAHO but nothing like high-altitude high-opening for a real adrenaline rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P34d5...eature=related
these guys here are learning to Halo on their own. Music truly sucks but a good videoin all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P34d5Zz9rwE&feature=related

Old 03-10-2008, 11:42 AM

yeah, im not exactly sure if i wanna go again....was def fun, but it was more like a once in a lifetime thing. who knows, maybe one of these days ill get certified or somethin to jump on my own but for now i gotta spend all that money i would on jumping on the other things i wanna do...like ride a big *** bull. after i get back, im a get cert in scuba, hell, maybe even learn to fly. was talkin to a couple people out there bout it and they said it aint that hard to do. after all that, maybe ill go back to jumping out of perfectly good planes. if anybody is going, def worth the lil bit of extra money to get the dvd/picture package made imo.

Quick Reply: Finally went skydiving!!!!!!!!!!!