Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Finally bought COD4

Old 04-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally bought COD4

omg..drrrr esss plssshh.. i havent stopped playing since 10 am yesterday! i cant stop..i just stopped to download the new maps! i have it for 360.

add my GT (same as cbr SN) and play..i just started online so im only level 3.. but im catching on fast.

this is the greatest game EVARRR.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Default RE: Finally bought COD4

Hah, I got it for PC the day it came out. Now, I'm not usually one to uh... well... purchase such things. Usually comes from a file sharing.... nevermind.
Anyways, I bought it. I love it.

Old 04-26-2008, 02:29 PM

I played it on my brothers 360 and decided I needed to buy it for PC... So amazing... I've been playing for about a week and I'm a level 22 right now...

Old 04-26-2008, 04:03 PM
Banned

Yeah themore badassthe video/sound cards, the more badass the game becomes. I had it when I had my gamer system, 8500GTX and X-Fi Fatality.

Superb graphics and gameplay, I just didn't like the whole, "arcade" style online multiplayer game mode. I liked it in singleplayer but when I want, "real-style war" I want it as real as possible.

Project Reality was ****ing killer mod.

Old 04-26-2008, 05:01 PM

Yeah, I have dual 640 MB 8800 GTS's, 4GB of DDR2-800 ram, an AMD FX-62 processor, X-Fi Platinum, and dual Raptor X hard drives. Amazing. The game is only directx 9 though, supprisingly. The only thing i can't run maxed out is Crysis. PC looks so much better than 360 or PS3. (At least if you have the hardware)

Old 04-27-2008, 12:37 PM

this addiction is terrible..i played all night again..im going to step out for a ride and some chineese food and probably come back and start playing agian i beat the campaign last night and now im just playing online..

Old 04-27-2008, 10:13 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Yeah themore badassthe video/sound cards, the more badass the game becomes. I had it when I had my gamer system, 8500GTX and X-Fi Fatality.

Superb graphics and gameplay, I just didn't like the whole, "arcade" style online multiplayer game mode. I liked it in singleplayer but when I want, "real-style war" I want it as real as possible.
You need to play on the hardCore servers like i do.... Doesnt show anything except what you would really see, no map unless uav is going and if you shoot people they Die without unloading a clip in them

ORIGINAL: ta8218

Yeah, I have dual 640 MB 8800 GTS's, 4GB of DDR2-800 ram, an AMD FX-62 processor, X-Fi Platinum, and dual Raptor X hard drives. Amazing. The game is only directx 9 though, supprisingly. The only thing i can't run maxed out is Crysis. PC looks so much better than 360 or PS3. (At least if you have the hardware)
You play COD4 alot, Im always on late night (going on now )

Look for me... MGoR/NY_420
or Xfire if you have it..... NY420

Old 04-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Banned

^^^No ****?!?! Wish I would have known that, I do remember though when starting a new game it can be a bitch to find decent servers.

Soon enough!

Old 04-27-2008, 10:35 PM

Download Xfire

Its a friends list / Chat system that keeps track of all the servers and friends online... can do teamspeak with it ingame

When you get it.. Send me a request.. NY420
I have a ton of servers i play on that are really good

It will detect all your games you play.. I have mine setup for cod4 and bf2

Old 04-28-2008, 10:43 AM

COD4 is a great game.
its probably got the best graphics out of any shooting game ive ever seen and i played it from the day it came out until the day rainbow 6 vegas 2 came out.
like i said COD4 is a great game,but if u want really realistic gameplay RB6:Vegas 2 is the most realistic game ive played, just like the first vegas was. alot of ppl dont like it because its alot slower paced. and like i said, its ultra realistic, as far as gameplay goes.
if u shoot someone in the head with any gun one time, theyre done. even if its the weakest pistol.

also, the customizatoin on the game is the best thing ive ever seen in a game.
as u go through the game u unlock different camos/armors/weapons/hats/eye wear
and u can customize it all.
u can put any camo u have unlocked on anything ur wearing. which makes ur guy stand out and one of a kind most of the time, especially after u get to the last rank int he game (elite) and get cutom camo, which allows u to create ur own camo of any kind.

also the amount of armor u have affects ur speed to protection.
u can be a slow tank with lots of armor, or fast (which is good for objective game) but u get less protection.

it takes a few day of gaming to get used to, but if u give it a chance and realize its 100% different from halo or cod4 most people would probably like it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally bought COD4