Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Finally a biker wins!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally a biker wins!!

So i have been riding the bike alot more since my truck was stolen, borrowing my moms blazer but its a gas HOG, so i had to go to motor vehicles after work to cancel my plates(apparently they arent considered stolen when the vehicles stolen wtf) So the way back i hop on the highway its about a mile from where i get on to the exit, well the exits backed up onto the highway...not wanting to be at the end of that line on a bike i hit the next exit, you have to go threw 2 "oversized" due to the truck traffic, traffic circles, which i avoid at all cost on the bike, so i am going around the first circle and a lady in her 4runner fails to yeild on her phone, i speed up a touch and am on the tail of a service truck, revving the crap outta the 900 to get her attention, i look into my right mirror and she is right next to me, i'm on the left side of the LANE 1 lane, its wide but not enough for the both of us, we start to straighten and she is directly beside me, clutch is in bikes revved...nothin so i throw my right hand over and nail her drivers window i got Astar sp2's with the carbon fiber knuckles, this gets her attention and i get a look like holy crap where's he come from, she drops her phone slams on the brakes and i shoot to the left inbetween construction barrels to get outta the way as i cant speed up. She rails the right side of her car along the concrete column of the underpass and the guy behind her slams into her, so i decide to hang around not wanting and accusations that i cut her off or something. State patrol shows up and talks to her, talks to me and talks to 2 other guys that stopped. She told him i had cut around the cones and passed her and she was frightened, everyone else stated what actually happened that she never saw me...Not a small dude either. So cop goes over and gives her a ticket for reckless driving....and she flips he goes you realize you would have killed him and not even realized it get your head out of your a** and focus on driving. he walks over to me and goes i just need your statement and your on your way, i'm a biker myself man, that was quick smart thinking.....I rode away feeling real good Pay attention people!!!

Old 04-27-2010, 09:46 PM

about damn time.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Old 04-27-2010, 11:04 PM

glad that your safe, had a similar incident guy on the phone..i was boxed in..i punched his passenger window with my winter gloves ****er was halfway into my lane..he was like oh ****..i gave him the finger...****ers..

Old 04-29-2010, 04:21 PM

+1 ftw!

Old 04-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CrashTECH
+1

Old 04-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

good for you mate - live to ride another day. i hates me some cell phone driving.

Last edited by regener8ed; 06-19-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 04-30-2010, 12:12 PM

Glad to hear it all turned out well, for you. Maybe she will think again with the phone. Sad thing is, she probably believed her own story.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by regener8ed

Umm...if so this is the first time I care about what she has to say.

Quick Reply: Finally a biker wins!!