Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Feminists

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Feminists

ORIGINAL: Tacoma25

I don't think it works this way for guys. Most women are chicken-****s anyways and will not even ask a guy out. Guys think it's cool when girls ask them out.
move to vegas! you'll get more than your share of girls asking you out

Old 09-23-2008, 08:11 PM

move to vegas! you'll get more than your share of girls asking you out
Lol, I already have a girlfriend. I am just tired of girls throwing the word "creeper" around.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:23 PM

so now you get a 1/1000th of a taste of what it was like to be next to nothing as a human being and boohooing about it. so maybe MLK, susan b. anthony, etc etc. actually had something to say. hmmmm. To be honest I feel 0% oppression. Your situation is a sticky one, it really is because a woman carries the child and there's really no governmental law to MAKE her do anything about her body.

TV is TV. You could complain there but on the flipside think Kelly Bundy and every other hot pretend dumbass girl the great hollywood writers created. Sure they exist but so do bad husbands/fathers so what's your point? Poor us.

What I understand about your situation, your gf wants to abort your kid and while she's a minor it's a toughie. I can't exactly remember your life story so if there's some other issue please elaborate when staking claims like this but like I said, it's a tragic situation and I don't know what else to say because that's an incredibly hard situation...on one hand you could have 50/50 split on birth rights where you could fight her to make her keep the kid which sounds completely ridiculous(you can't make a woman carry a child on paper, if they wanted to they could do some sick ****), on the other hand you could have men fighting women in court for abortions when the women don't want them so then you'd have men contesting that they shouldn't have to pay at which point they should be drug out in the streets and shot for being deadbeats. That's why this is such a tough issue. A man shoots a load in a womans ****** while she puts her body and potential well-being at times through a topsy turvy physical and emotional struggle...I don't know if it's exactly unfair for them to have the benefit of the doubt in that one. That's where science meets legislation.

In reply to your examples about the man killing a woman in self defense: don't you think you're generalizing a bit as well as exaggerating. Think about it, a [normal] man could readily kill a [normal] woman at any given time and also it can be assumed he can defend himself. That's the laws of nature. It's quite a bit more likely that a [normal]woman's only option in threatening situations is to kill or be killed by a would be [normal] male attacker. Why? We're stronger, we are more capable fighters in general. So yea, a normal man that is put into a corner so bad that the only way out of a physical struggle with a woman is to kill her would be borderline excessive. A woman on the other hand got lucky or there are other variables(weapons, environment, etc.)...statistics don't lie on that one. How often do you read about a woman violently raping and killing a man? Probably never because men are much more able to get out of a situation like that. In the case that it does happen well...the jury would look at him weird but still not lock him up forever and pardon the dead woman in the event.
You just don't hear about women predators....because they really aren't capable. Yes I know there have been cases but it's like 100:1 and without citing any specific evidence you're just generalizing based on some kind of assumption.

Same goes for the easy going bachelor example...for every 1 deadbeat mom there are 1000 deadbeat dads out there ready to skip out on their kids or bitching . Don't jump on me thinking you snared me with some example of a woman running out...yes I know it happens. That's why we got the bad rap, it's a simple example of a couple of apples ruining the whole harvest.

Do you honestly feel that oppressed? Slaves in their unmarked graves are spinning uncontrollably right now.

We're doing okay fellas. Enjoy yourselves.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:24 PM

very true. it's crazy that if something bad happens between you and a chic you can call her a bitch and move on with life. she on the other hand moves on to dedicating the next 3 years to destroying your life

edit:i agreed to post before last. i think the thread will be an easier read if i explain that

Old 09-23-2008, 08:25 PM

I personally think that if women want equal rights to men, they deserve to be forced to get equal share in whatever they get into, be it marriage, children, whatever, they shouldnt be allowed to bend the man over and have their way with him. I think this is absolute **** and really really UN equal.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:31 PM

Men aren't really "men" anymore. I'm a traditionalist, I believe in a man providing for the home and his family and the woman providing for the family and her man. Something broke? Go to the man, need a hug? Go to Mom. Sorry, just me. But C'mon fellas, look at the average guy nowadays, maybe its me being some backwoods idiot, but I am amazed at the number of "men" who don't know how to sharpen a knife, change a tire, shoot a rifle, throw a punch, or a spiral, hunt, fish, build a fire, basic carpentry skills, tie a bow-line, even maybe a half hitch, ect ect, I could go on, but I don't think women are impressed or served well by a guy with feelings and understanding. Ladies, if you want a man, get a man, if you want to cuddle and have someone understand you, then get another girlfriend. I'm not saying that to be a man you gotta live some wilderness tough *** life or anything, but theres just some things a man should be good at, just as there are some things a lady should be good at. I'm big on staying with your roots, keep it simple, don't go getting all crazy, "I'm super important and different and therefore entitled" idea. Geeez, why do some folks gotta make **** so hard?

Old 09-23-2008, 08:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Hurricane rider

I personally think that if women want equal rights to men, they deserve to be forced to get equal share in whatever they get into, be it marriage, children, whatever, they shouldnt be allowed to bend the man over and have their way with him. I think this is absolute **** and really really UN equal.
i have to disagree with you there my man. i dont think that anyone should depend on laws to keep them from getting bent over. if your weak enough to sit there and watch a bad situation unfold right before your eyes but dont have the ***** to walk (from day one not when its to late) then you deserve to get bent over and punished if you look around for help. not saying this is your situation wolfy but there is nothing that i cant stand more than 2 kids having problems then they come up with this brilliant scheme to have a kid to make them stronger. bull crap one of the kids should have walked.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:42 PM

Did ya know that most women that use the term "feminist" (um shouldnt that be a historical word by now?) are lesbians.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

Men aren't really "men" anymore. I'm a traditionalist, I believe in a man providing for the home and his family and the woman providing for the family and her man. Something broke? Go to the man, need a hug? Go to Mom. Sorry, just me. But C'mon fellas, look at the average guy nowadays, maybe its me being some backwoods idiot, but I am amazed at the number of "men" who don't know how to sharpen a knife, change a tire, shoot a rifle, throw a punch, or a spiral, hunt, fish, build a fire, basic carpentry skills, tie a bow-line, even maybe a half hitch, ect ect, I could go on, but I don't think women are impressed or served well by a guy with feelings and understanding. Ladies, if you want a man, get a man, if you want to cuddle and have someone understand you, then get another girlfriend. I'm not saying that to be a man you gotta live some wilderness tough *** life or anything, but theres just some things a man should be good at, just as there are some things a lady should be good at. I'm big on staying with your roots, keep it simple, don't go getting all crazy, "I'm super important and different and therefore entitled" idea. Geeez, why do some folks gotta make **** so hard?
i didnt want to double post but this^^^^ i agree with 210%

Old 09-23-2008, 08:44 PM