Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

fellow down.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fellow down.......

back to the 150 mph issue.... let me get this straight first .. that road is straight *** line road that runs like that for about 25 miles or so and its 3 lanes each back and forth u can see damn a head straight with good visibilty..+ there is no cops here in this country what so ever . so all of u tell wouldnt u get the temptation that u wanna speed and who of u didnt do 150..well back to that car thing when i seen the car ahead i pulled to the right and i signaled him to follow he had plenty of time to do it but my guess is cuz i dont know he wanted to scare the guy in the car by passin very close to him from the left side ,, but im not sure cuz it wasnt like he hadnt enough space to go right lane .. no he proceeded toward the car ....
It was proabaly way faster then he had ever gone before, let alone trying to sustain it. He had no experience in making decisions at that speed. People think they can watch some ghostrider vid's and go burn up the streets, it don't work that way. 150mph is more then double the speed limit on interstates, your asking for it playing in traffic like that. As you can see at that speed a cop is the last thing you need to worry about.

Old 05-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: simo1000rr

.......as for ----thex----- u dude posted that link at all those web sites and now every one there is callin me idiots ...******* ---and a all kind of name .. well that wasnt so great...
Since everyone is doing it maybe everyone is right. I don't give a flying f how straight the road is, you apparently over ran the traffic or it wouldn't have happened. You are the reason people hate us and you are the reason young riders die.

I hope you never get over this.

Old 05-20-2007, 05:53 PM

Unfortunately, this is a sad ending to a tragic comedy of errors. Bad decisions made all around. This is one of the problems of the newbies being led/advised by other newbies.

I'm not going to point fingers at you Simo, but here's an interesting quote from you in this thread:

ORIGINAL: simo1000rr

knightslugger:[&o]

well ... let me start by telling u that i apperciat ur opinion regardless of ur agrissive way of talking or explaining ur self,but i understand where u coming from ,..thats cuz im one of the ppl that hates to be put in dangerous cuz of other ppl mistake or other ppl stupidity so i know well that im not gonna put any ones life in danger ...

I hope your friend makes a miraculous recovery. If he ever does ride again, there's obviously a big lesson for him to learn. But, Simo, there's also a lesson here for you to learn too.

Old 05-20-2007, 06:04 PM

Well, if you didn't know the guys, experience, he made out like he knew what he was doing, but again, at 150, I don't care how good you are, **** can go south quick, fast and in a hurry, I don't care who you are. Would I take blame for what happened? Partial, but I also believe we are all responsible for our own actions, regardless. It's not like we're all lemmings. I ride with guys who leave me in the dust, would I like to keep up, sure, could I, maybe, but I got my head screwed on straight and know better, I ride within my limmits, don't really care about who has the biggest ***** out there, just want to have fun and make it home. Why the hell were you doing that speed on the HWY anyway? Ehh, sounds like a good road if there was one, (a track is really the only place for this) but still, you go opening up that can of worms and it can get messy, as you've seen. I don't think it's your fault, but the whole gig is highly irresponsible. Man, this whole story has allot of ?'s. I wouldn't want to be the dad who's kid just about killed himself with the snazzy b-day gift I bought him. What the hell was he thinking?Looks like the guy could have used a good bit of common sense and some experience, a good lecture, and some respect for the machine he was mounting. The guy sounds like hes pretty f'd up, even if he makes it out, is he gonna be the same? Not everyone has the maturity level and common sense as others, so it's up to us to keep them in check as much as we can, and discourage this kind of behavior. The guy made his own choice, but with a little proding for sure.

Old 05-20-2007, 07:26 PM

ORIGINAL: fuze

Uh.... he had 600miles under his belt blazing interstates at 150 ?![sm=badidea.gif][sm=badidea.gif] Dude i put almost 6k on my bike this month alone and prob didnt break 100 maybe one time.... wtf.

Slow down and enjoy life a little.. you can end up like ur friend.
+1

slow down....it might be you next time...and at that speed hes lucky hes even alive

Old 05-20-2007, 07:49 PM

Wow i am so sorry this happened to you and your friend. I kind of read what other people were saying and instead of being asses to this guy you should be there for him and his friend and the guys familys. Come on guys when stuff like this happens be there for each other and dont be jerks. I just lost someone dear and near to my heart almost month ago in an accident. So just be there for each other dont be stupid men. Pray for him and his family!!

Old 05-20-2007, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: carebearking78

Wow i am so sorry this happened to you and your friend. I kind of read what other people were saying and instead of being asses to this guy you should be there for him and his friend and the guys familys. Come on guys when stuff like this happens be there for each other and dont be jerks. I just lost someone dear and near to my heart almost month ago in an accident. So just be there for each other dont be stupid men. Pray for him and his family!!
What makes you think anyone *isn't* hoping for the best for the injured rider? Don't assume things. As for the idiot that lead him to those speeds get over it, he is to blame. He deserves for people to be asses towards him.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:08 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

What makes you think anyone *isn't* hoping for the best for the injured rider? Don't assume things. As for the idiot that lead him to those speeds get over it, he is to blame. He deserves for people to be asses towards him.
get lost lost!!!-dont add to a already bad situation!!!

Old 05-20-2007, 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: outsider8

ORIGINAL: TheX

get lost lost!!!-dont add to a already bad situation!!!
My opinion is just as valid as yours, and I am in no way a troll. This is the truth. This behavior is bad for sporkbikers all over. Your funny gif is childish and adds nothing to the discussion, please grow up.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:17 PM

I think TheX hopes for the best of the fallen rider but is pissed/concerned that this was 100% preventable, and it happens all the time. Pointless.

Quick Reply: fellow down.......