Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

fellow down.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: fellow down.......

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

i wouldnt point a finger.
Are you running for office????????????????? If you can't take a stand on this how can you even pick out clothes in the morning or decide if you are gonna wipe with your left hand or right. Jesus Christ, no wonder why there are so many dickless a-holes in politics, this country is full of them. Take a stand on something beside 'what slip-on is the best' or Michelin pilots or diablos.

I miss the good old days where we didn't worry about everyones feelings and we did and said what we knew to be 'right'. I need a wayback machine.
chill the hell out bro! im not trying to kiss anyones *** here. im sure he knows damn well what he did wrong! what i meant by i wont point a finger is that they BOTH were in the wrong! if you disagree w/ that then you are blind! i think you need to chill the hell out, both of them shouldnt have done what they did. i wasnt excusing one or the other for what happened. like i said,I WONT POINT A FINGER because BOTH of them are in the wrong!

Old 05-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jaynd
the blame can go both ways. i wouldnt point a finger.
I'm pointing at every site I can find that will listen. This is why young riders die. This is one of the most irresponsible things a rider can do, and the fact that he was doing 150 on a hiway should have him in jail.

http://socal-sportbikes.com/xmb/view....php?tid=47556

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=78026

http://www.believethelie.net/phpBB/v...hp?p=4794#4794

http://www.netwerkin.com/cgi-bin/ult...9&t=000086

Old 05-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Survival of the fittest I guess huh? Wish he coulda used somthing else to destroy his life with though. Now he Fu@@ed over the guy that was in the car also. And gave all of us a worse name than we already had. What a tard. My sympathy to his parents and the guy in the car.

Old 05-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Banned

I WONT POINT A FINGER because BOTH of them are in the wrong!
One was ignorant and one was wrong. Like I said before, it is like scuba diving. If you dive with me, it is my responsibility to bring you back alive. I make sure you don't do anything stupid. I make sure that when you get stupid, I think for you. If I see an aggressive shark and you don't, I switch to my .223 powerhead and not worry about shooting dinner. That is what being an adult is about, keeping you **** wired tight enough that you can keep your buddy from getting hurt.

When you ride with a noob, he doesn't know enough to take care of himself, it is your responsibility to ride within his limits, not explore his envelope of show off. These are high speed runs, not lowside 25mph crashes or falling over in the dirt because he couldn't u-turn. At these speed you are playing for keeps, why do you think Europe has a tiered licensing system and a rigorous testing procedure, to keep these things to a minimum.

Whatever you want to believe is your business, but next time your lifedepends on someone else judgement I hope he is more like me than you.

Old 05-20-2007, 12:53 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Whatever you want to believe is your business, but next time your lifedepends on someone else judgement I hope he is more like me than you.
Amen to that. I never said the down rider wasn't to blame as well. The lead rider is responsible and riding 150 is never right in that situation.

Old 05-20-2007, 01:36 PM

sorry about your friend!!-i am speechless
except for fact-this isnt the 1st time something like this has happened!! and it isnt going to
be the last!!
prayers sent
o8

also-wanted add this line(once more!!)
http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com...ad.php?t=55013

Old 05-20-2007, 02:32 PM

Man sorry to hear about that hope he pulls through.....you just sometimes forget about the people you are riding with how they might now have the experience you have.....150mph....120mph....at those speeds a split second means so much.

be safe out there....too many accidents happening that could have been avoided

Old 05-20-2007, 02:57 PM

ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg

.....150mph....120mph....at those speeds a split second means so much.
That's why ANY person that does it on a public hiway is an idiot.

Old 05-20-2007, 04:35 PM

Uh.... he had 600miles under his belt blazing interstates at 150 ?![sm=badidea.gif][sm=badidea.gif] Dude i put almost 6k on my bike this month alone and prob didnt break 100 maybe one time.... wtf.

Slow down and enjoy life a little.. you can end up like ur friend.

Old 05-20-2007, 05:13 PM

ok im just back from my work and ive just seen what u all guys had wrote...... well ... first off let begin by sayin how deep i feel sorry for what happened to him.. and by the way i stoped by the hospital on my way back and the doctor told me he is still in coma but he is okay ..he also said that it was like a miracle that he hadlived such an impact..and that hopes r that he will wake up just dont know when ....
now for those who r flamin me... was i worng ?.. ya i was wrong but did i knew that he was a noob at that moment .. no i didnt thats why...... that guy i met him when i was cruisin with my bike about 2 weeks ago.... that was the first bike i see in this city so i thought that it good to have somone to ride with.so we both stop we talk a lil and he tells me that this is his second bike after having a 750 gxr for a couple years .. and he told me he just bought this 1k 4 monthes ago and its still in the break in ...well we traded cell # as we decieded that we gonna meet up again to go for a ride . the few days after that it was sand storm here so i couldnt ride since then ,,, till that day he called me and he said that he is up for that ride .. . well i find out later from his family afetr that crash that its his first bike ever and that his dad bought it for him as a birthday gift.....
back to the 150 mph issue.... let me get this straight first .. that road is straight *** line road that runs like that for about 25 miles or so and its 3 lanes each back and forth u can see damn a head straight with good visibilty..+ there is no cops here in this country what so ever . so all of u tell wouldnt u get the temptation that u wanna speed and who of u didnt do 150..well back to that car thing when i seen the car ahead i pulled to the right and i signaled him to follow he had plenty of time to do it but my guess is cuz i dont know he wanted to scare the guy in the car by passin very close to him from the left side ,, but im not sure cuz it wasnt like he hadnt enough space to go right lane .. no he proceeded toward the car ....so i feel sorry for what happened but i dont take the blame .......as for ----thex----- u dude posted that link at all those web sites and now every one there is callin me idiots ...******* ---and a all kind of name .. well that wasnt so great...

Quick Reply: fellow down.......