Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Feeling Like a major azzhat

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Feeling Like a major azzhat

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: rider0033
dude you did her a favor think of it that way. what ever it is that was the problem will be something that she will have a chance to perfect. in a sense you went friend being a boyfriend to a monument. this will always make her a better person when she gets over it. and now your FREE!!!!!!!!!
You are right rider
.... he did give her a life experience that she will eventually take on board and learn from....

A positive from a negative .....that's life ...

hey, what is this warm fuzzy feeling? i got a pat on the back from the old guy....... must ...... not...... cry, all i've ever wanted was for you to care classy *breaks down*[sm=smiley31.gif]

Old 10-07-2008, 07:14 PM

Yer
yer

chin up bro! Don't take life too seriously. You won't get out alive anyway. [&:]

Old 10-07-2008, 07:24 PM

dude you did her a favor think of it that way. what ever it is that was the problem will be something that she will have a chance to perfect. in a sense you went friend being a boyfriend to a monument. this will always make her a better person when she gets over it. and now your FREE!!!!!!!!!
You are right rider
.... he did give her a life experience that she will eventually take on board and learn from....

A positive from a negative .....that's life ...
hey, what is this warm fuzzy feeling? i got a pat on the back from the old guy....... must ...... not...... cry, all i've ever wanted was for you to care classy *breaks down*[sm=smiley31.gif]
James...you may be a cheeky (young) **** at times mate ...but occasionally you say something deep and meaningful perhaps without even know you have , ?? and that is right as well ..
I still say well done James

That warm and fuzzy feeling will I am sure pass with some time my friend

good sport!!!

Old 10-07-2008, 07:42 PM

much appreciated classy

HC really mano you did the best thing for both of your lives. could you imagine what kind of husband you would be fully knowing that
you never wanted to be in that position. you would be a nightmare to her. lets not even talk about if there were kids involved. good job HC and not just guys giving high fives about some random chick they dismissed, good job for making a sound life choice that pain or not it was the right thing to do.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:01 AM

at least you didn't act like this to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syXC5N8Q51I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGLvM4um2Hs

Old 10-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

you can have my girlfriend if you want ;P

Old 10-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah good thing you put an end now because they can say that they will change but for whatever reason it will come back to square one!

Take your time.. go for a long ride!

Old 10-08-2008, 03:28 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Time for a somewhat brutal reality check - I've never met a girl yet who didn't cry when her boyfriend broke up with them......why ?
Because it attacks their whole feeling of self-worth.
Girls are told from when they're tiny by their Dads that they are precious, and the best thing since fried bread, etc etc, beautiful beyond compare, brilliant, talented etc etc
Then a guy comes along and says "all of the above is bullsh1t I DON'T WANT YOU'
The image of perfection goes straight out of the window, and they'll do almost ANYTHING to get it back.........
How do I know this ?
I was married to just such a woman for 20 years, who could do no wrong in her family's eyes, but living with her exposed the nasty, REALLY NASTY side. I tried again after she asked me to, 4 years into the marriage, still didn't work (should have known it) and stuck around another 16 years, until it finally ended with her saying the same things your girlfriend did.
Best thing you can do right now is go running a lot more, and consider yourself, and her, very lucky. You got to make the choice I didn't make, and should've. Luck to you both

Quick Reply: Feeling Like a major azzhat