Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Feeling Like a major azzhat

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeling Like a major azzhat

Just broke up with the girlfriend. We had two way different images of our future and i decided it would be better to break it off sooner rather than later. We had only been together for a very short time but she got very upset and did the whole crying thing and "what do you want me to change so that we can stay together" gig. I always feel like a complete *** when i cant say anything to make it better. So now im going to go run and clear my mind, then maybe a ride. Just thought id share.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Default RE: Feeling Like a major azzhat

hope it all works out for you. I definitely suggest a ride

Old 10-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Sorry man, but sounds like its for the best though. All will work out in the end.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:31 PM

^+1 In time the wounds will heal.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:56 PM

Im feelin a little better after the 25 min run. Its not so much that im hurt, i just feel terrible like i ripped someones heart out and stomped on it along with their dreams. I suppose for her sake time will heal the wounds and she is a good lookin girl in a sorority so it should not take her long to find someone to keep her company.

Thanks for the kind words guys. going to do some quick calisthenics once i catch my breath and then to the storage unit to get the bike.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:46 PM

Ew man Classic thats rough! Im glad mine was not quite so bad as that and we were not together for nearly that long. College girls are just very emotional and it kills me to make a girl cry. Thats how this girl kinda was though, woulda been a great wife/mom and is a grade school teacher, but im not anywhere near ready to be a husband or a dad, so naturally it was not going to end well. Thanks for the helpful story!

Old 10-07-2008, 04:58 PM

dude you did her a favor think of it that way. what ever it is that was the problem will be something that she will have a chance to perfect. in a sense you went friend being a boyfriend to a monument. this will always make her a better person when she gets over it. and now your FREE!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Feeling Like a major azzhat