Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

feel like a jackass

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 06:43 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default feel like a jackass

woke up to fireworks going off in the park next to my house just now. saw 5tennagers running in a east bound direction and 10 seconds later a leo (cop) comes around the corner. i assume he is looking for them and then i look at my neighbors house accross the way and see a blackfigure that apppears to be crouched in a direction to view the officers location . well i call dispatch (911)to inform them of what i see and i would swear to you what i told them was 100% true. 3 cars roll up and check out where im directing them too and as soon as the lights come on ...nothing! i felt like such a jackass . but with all the break ins going on in the area and with what i witnessed of the kids running i assumed one had double backed and was hiding. so i felt good for trying to help but i also feel dumb for wasting their time. though if i was right about what i saw then i wouldve felt good so i dunno but im tired and going back to bed..stupid kids with fire crackers .

Old 08-13-2008, 07:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: feel like a jackass

I always protect my area, and my neighbors, good call.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:17 AM

yeah man, nothing wrong done there, that's what the cops are here for (sometimes with all the bashing we forget that they are here to serve and protect, which they do a pretty good job at all things considered. +1 for being a good neighbor / citizen.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Word

Old 08-13-2008, 09:16 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

I always protect my area, and my neighbors, good call.
me too, my neighborhood is full of old people, and they are the best neighbors to have. they are always watching out there windows, and if they see something they will be sure to let ya know.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:33 AM

where i live...when we call the cops...none show...someone can get shot...no show....someone can beat their wife...no show...but let someone run a stopsign...they are on them like flies on shi.t....douchebags

Old 08-13-2008, 11:24 AM

Thats funny. You woke up to fire works. While I woke up to two idiots trying to negotiate a drug deal outside my apt building. After a few minutes of it I was ready to yell,"sell him the **** before I call the cops!". But they finally reached a deal.[&:] lol

Old 08-13-2008, 11:39 AM

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

where i live...when we call the cops...none show...someone can get shot...no show....someone can beat their wife...no show...but let someone run a stopsign...they are on them like flies on shi.t....douchebags
Move.

Old 08-13-2008, 12:54 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

Move.
Move next to X he will watch out for ya.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:55 PM

Last month we had some ********* that one night, broke all the side mirrors off all the cars in our street, asked the neighbour, did anyone call the cops? Looked at me like I was from another planet. 'No one calls the cops around here' No wonder they think they get away with anything.

Quick Reply: feel like a jackass