Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fedex bears gifts

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 12:51 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Fedex bears gifts

so i ordered some A* gloves to go w/ the rest of my A* stuff (jacket, track pants, boots). i got the A* GP Tech. i LOVE them so far (Still breaking them in though). well, thought i'd share some pics......

i spent a pretty penny on them ($200) so i thought it was cool they came in such a fancy *** box......

Name:  234r2.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  43.9 KB

here's some pics of the gloves ............

Name:  Picture796-5.jpg
Size:  44.8 KB
Name:  Picture797-3.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  59.2 KB

and the 3rd and 4th finger are stitched together, which i thought would be a pain in the *** and completely annoying, but you actually dont really notice it. its supposed to be a safety feature.....

Name:  Picture799.jpg
Size:  63.9 KB

and last one....

Name:  Picture800-1.jpg
Size:  31.7 KB

Old 08-24-2008, 01:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fedex bears gifts

Very nice. Money well spent.

Old 08-24-2008, 01:35 AM

Those look beautiful. I two-finger brake, usually, but sometimes three, and always three-finger clutch...I wonder if I'd freak out at having to use only two or four.

Old 08-24-2008, 03:37 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good looking set of gloves.

FedEx just left my house earlier, also with gifts. Finally caved in and bought an Ogio Tanker tank bag and spool rear stand to replace my old, unstable pad stand.

The Ogio Tanker tankbag is f**iing amazing though. Was extremely impressed versus a few other tankbags I've dealt with that run higher in price.

Old 08-24-2008, 04:16 AM

Sweet gloves dude. Wish I had some as nice as that. Speaking of fedex be careful with that stuff man. I actually came home one day and passed the fedex truck coming out of my neighborhood and caught a ford explorer in my driveway with people trying to steal like $400 in stuff I'd ordered. I cut em off and they took off through my yard to run.. Lukily I showed up before they'd managed to steal the stuff. I always prefer to have the stuff delivered to the post office and pick it up if its expensive.

I like how you say that box is fancy. I looks like a shoebox to me

Old 08-24-2008, 08:12 AM

^ haha, well all the other A* stuff i've ever gotten has just come in a bag, lol.......so this was different.

Old 08-24-2008, 08:52 AM

those are some sweet gloves.....maybe next year when there clearanced down I'll get a pair

Old 08-24-2008, 09:16 AM

i got my boots in a nice a*box...but my jacket and gloves from them came in a bag too..hm..i wonder how they decide to package things[&:]

nice gloves tho btw

Old 08-24-2008, 09:59 AM

next will be the A* drystar gloves (i wrecked w/ myother pair when i hit the deer and they got ripped up), but as it gets colder out, im gonna get a pair of these again...... http://www.wickedthunder.com/-strse-...ove/Detail.bok

Old 08-25-2008, 04:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

Good looking set of gloves.

FedEx just left my house earlier, also with gifts. Finally caved in and bought an Ogio Tanker tank bag and spool rear stand to replace my old, unstable pad stand.

The Ogio Tanker tankbag is f**iing amazing though. Was extremely impressed versus a few other tankbags I've dealt with that run higher in price.
pics, price, and url please been looking for a good tank bag. maybe one that is detachable without taking the whole set up off. nice gloves jay. so glad to see you back in the game. some pics of the boots pants and the whole get up please

Quick Reply: Fedex bears gifts