Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fed up w/ cagers, releashed my anger

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fed up w/ cagers, releashed my anger

Not trying to sound sexiest.. But IMO it seems like girls will tailgate like crazy! Everytime im hitting the highway and someone is on my *** its a late teen/early 20yr old girl trying to prove something in their little corolla or scion. It drives me nuts. Or a dude in a big construction truck thinks he owns the road. When I was younger I would try to prove a point, but as im getting older I realize eating **** over some ******* i'll never see again isnt worth it. I guess the famous saying stands true DRIVE DEFENSIVELY.

Old 11-04-2008, 05:21 PM

I have kicked doors before when they start drifting into my lane while yackin on the F'n phone

Old 11-04-2008, 05:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Pamw

I have kicked doors before when they start drifting into my lane while yackin on the F'n phone
^ Lol yup. I've thrown stuff as well.

Classy what's this head shake you speak of? If it's nething new I'd love to have more things to do toward people on the road :P I'm the kinda person who isn't very hesitant to use my horn or let other people on the road know how I feel.

Old 11-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bad attitude about everything, that's great.

The head shake is pretty much letting someone know that you look at them as a child and disapprove of their actions. Whether they learn anything, they know that you're looking down on their lack of judgement.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:08 PM

ive yelled at a few cagers in my day, sumtimes it is enough they are apoligetic but just bcareful sum people are really well crazy

Old 11-04-2008, 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Hoshino

Bad attitude about everything, that's great.

The head shake is pretty much letting someone know that you look at them as a child and disapprove of their actions. Whether they learn anything, they know that you're looking down on their lack of judgement.
They usually just shrug it off cause what's your judgement worth anyways.. you're on a motorcycle. I hate the condescending comments about it all but we signed up for it I guess :P

Old 11-04-2008, 07:52 PM

now he is going to feel like crap and take out his frustration on another poor biker, thanks jacka$$....lol j/k...but remember, we are all cagers when we have to be, just we ride bikes and look out for those on them

Old 11-04-2008, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

now he is going to feel like crap and take out his frustration on another poor biker, thanks jacka$$....lol j/k...but remember, we are all cagers when we have to be, just we ride bikes and look out for those on them
I'm not, I only have a bike, no car...

Quick Reply: Fed up w/ cagers, releashed my anger