Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fed up w/ cagers, releashed my anger

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 09:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fed up w/ cagers, releashed my anger

So everytime a cager has almost ran me over, Ive kept my anger to myself.... but last night was a different story.

I was going to school to work on an assignment, and i was coming down the hill behind a car. You have to go through a toll boothbut at this time the arms were up cause it was late, if you go to the left you have to go over a speed bumb, but you dont have to stop, if you go to the right you dont have to go over a speed bump but you HAVE TO STOP, its painted on the asphalt in big white letters, STOP. So the cager went to the right, and I went to the left, bypassing the speedbump cause it doesn't go all the way to the curb. As we go through the toll booth, I realize that the cager isn't going to stop, and by now were side by side, the Wolf Line is coming (ya know, huge public transportation buses) and the road funnels back down into the smallest two lane you can imagine (its on campus).... so I hit the gas a little bit rather than slamming on my brakes because it was a little wet, and squeezed past the bus and the cager. I was gonna let it go, but right after I got past the cager, he started to tailgate me, and that really pissed me off cause 5 minutes before that a soccer mom was tailgating the hell out of me. So I flipped him off and he continued to do it.... So I stopped, pointed to him to come to me and stop, and he did. He rolled down the window and thats when I started chewing him out. I never, ever cuss, but in my anger, I was throwing every curse word at him that I could grasp, and I promised him that if he ever tailgated me or anything that would endanger my life, I would (and in quote) "I will kick your f*ng a$*".... at first through the chewing out he claimed that he never saw the STOP sign but he went through there like hes done it before so surely hes seen it, but as soon as I said I would kick his butt, he immediately apologized and said sorry a million times and had the most scared facial expression. So hopefully he'll realize now to be a little more careful around bikes. End of story.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Default RE: Fed up w/ cagers, releashed my anger

nicely done!!!!

sometimes they just need their stupidity pointed out to them i think.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:40 AM

people around here think it's funny to swerve into your lane...head on. actually turned around on some guy once but my bike died lol...damn crank trigger bolt fell off

Old 11-04-2008, 09:47 AM

Good work, I think you had every right to go off. Dude may think twice now about riding a bikes ***, and abiding to stops

Old 11-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Should have poked him in the eye then ran away!

lol jk

Old 11-04-2008, 11:18 AM

Road rage is retarded.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Aweasel

people around here think it's funny to swerve into your lane...head on. actually turned around on some guy once but my bike died lol...damn crank trigger bolt fell off
Reminded me of something I noticed in Sydney a while back, trucks & taxis see a bike behind them & then waiting till the last second to brake hard at stop lights (so the bike either has to brake hard or slam into them), because they have some b**sh*t thing about bike couriers.

I think you have to pick your times when it comes to ripping into someone, but when your angry your angry.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This wasn't a case of road rage. Road rage is generally an overreaction to something that isn't a big deal. This guy was endangering the rider by his irresponsible actions behind the wheel. Everyone is brave in their car, outside not so much. Bravo, op.

Quick Reply: Fed up w/ cagers, releashed my anger