Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fed up in Ohio!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fed up in Ohio!

im tired of all of these bike rallies for harleys someone needs to start a rally for sports bike i think it would be awesome to get together with a bunch of people and just go for a long ride plus if you ever try to join in on a ride the harley guys (yes they are like there own race lol) give you a funny look and start making fun of you lol but hey they might sound good but they cant keep up with us oh well im all done with my little rant

Old 06-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Default RE: Fed up in Ohio!

what are you talking about...harleys sound like ****....BRAP BRAP (pause) Bom-dodda-(pause)-pop-pop-bodda-(pause)......not my idea of a nice sounding V-twin..

*for example of cool counding V-twin see Honda RC-51,Ducati anything,or Aprillia RSV factory..*

Old 06-08-2007, 04:10 PM

I agree tho...that would be great, I was just talkin about that last night at quaker steak bike night, it was just a bunch of mindless apes drinking and getting so drunk they are retards and riding thier bikes home...scary ****. Anyways...i know what you mean and i think that would be awesome.

Old 06-08-2007, 04:15 PM

u were at quaker steak! in Milford!

Old 06-08-2007, 04:16 PM

In MN we have had 200+ sportbike rides biyearly

Old 06-08-2007, 04:20 PM

man it must be nice it seems like over here that there a ton of rides but it is all drunk old dude on harleys no one really to relate too i am trying to find people to ride with the ones i ride with now are idiot not wearing there lids or gear doing wheelies and endos behind cars and going way to fast on some dangerous streets gets mighty annoying so i just kinda fall back and let them all complain lol

Old 06-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 95HondaCBRF3

man it must be nice it seems like over here that there a ton of rides but it is all drunk old dude on harleys no one really to relate too i am trying to find people to ride with the ones i ride with now are idiot not wearing there lids or gear doing wheelies and endos behind cars and going way to fast on some dangerous streets gets mighty annoying so i just kinda fall back and let them all complain lol
good choice. thats why i prefer to ride solo most of the time. no one to criticize, critique, or endanger me.

Old 06-08-2007, 04:35 PM

ORIGINAL: AK47

BRAP BRAP (pause) Bom-dodda-(pause)-pop-pop-bodda-(pause)......not my idea of a nice sounding V-twin..
Reminds me of starting up those old Thiemantractors after a long winter.

Old 06-08-2007, 04:36 PM

ORIGINAL: 95HondaCBRF3

u were at quaker steak! in Milford!
I think thats all quaker steak bike nights lol

Old 06-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i feel you're pain! here in southern MD its all rides and gatherings geared towards harleys. it would be great to ride w/ a bunch of sportbikes. and i too have the problem w/ the people that DO ride sportbikes in my area riding like jackasses. when they first meet you they always ask how fast you've had it, then finish up the conversation w/ a fantastic *cough* story of how they evaded the cops doing 385mph through heavy traffic in the snow or some ****.

there should be a CBRFORUM meet/ride, lol! i'd like to meet up w/ people off here, and put a face to a name/post.

Quick Reply: Fed up in Ohio!