Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Favorite Video Games Ever

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 12:45 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Favorite Video Games Ever

Thanks Rrasco, im glad someone got TJ&E

Old 08-16-2008, 06:10 AM
Banned

Any of the COD games kick butt IMO, but the fourth one took it to another level for me. Of course, Guitar Hero is great because I love music and Burnout's Revenge for the PS2 is my favorite racing game. I always crash anyways so that one is perfect for me...lol.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:47 AM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

^ Dude, all of the Strike games were awesome. Desert Strike, Jungle Strike, and Urban Strike. I think the only one I don't still and never had was Urban Strike.
yeah, youre right... I cant tell you how many times I played through all three games. Actually, if the sound on my genesis still worked, Id probably be playing them right now. But for the sake of a top 5, I decided to just pick Desert Strike since it started off the whole thing (but still, nothing was quite as awesome as flying a freakin stealth fighter lol)

Old 08-16-2008, 01:18 PM

OMG FIGGIN GOD DUDES. I CANT BELIEVE NO ONE HAS SAID HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALO IS THE **** AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN GO EAT **** AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE HALO IS THE BOMB AND THE GREATEST THING EVER CREATED (1ST PLACE HALO, SECOND PLACE EARTH).

I EAT, ****, AND **** HALO CAUSE HALO IS HALO AND HALO WASNT HALO THEN HALO WOULDNT BE HALO AT ALL. HALO HAS THE GREATEST COMBAT THAN ANY OTHER GAME AND THE STORY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT, ITS GONNA BE PUT INTO THE BIBLE.

HALO FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not a halo fan boy.

Old 08-16-2008, 02:22 PM
VP

ummm...I did say Halo...page 2.

Old 08-16-2008, 02:56 PM

I think Street Legal (PC) would have made it to my list since its hands-down one of the coolest street racing/car customizing games... instead of parts packages, you have to buy the parts individually... turbo kits? F**k that. You have to buy all the main parts for it piece by piece. Click on a button to repair everything on the car? H**l no. You have to take the damaged parts (bumpers, glass, wheels, brakes, suspension, whatever) off the car and repair them individually.

It features cars from Honda Civic hatch ripoffs to Charger-looking things to Ferrari-styled cars.

The only downfall is one slight glitch... its a full-screen game, but it lets you click off-screen, which minimizes the game; you cant maximize it, so you lose your progress when this happens [:@]

Old 08-16-2008, 05:10 PM

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

I think Street Legal (PC) would have made it to my list since its hands-down one of the coolest street racing/car customizing games... instead of parts packages, you have to buy the parts individually... turbo kits? F**k that. You have to buy all the main parts for it piece by piece. Click on a button to repair everything on the car? H**l no. You have to take the damaged parts (bumpers, glass, wheels, brakes, suspension, whatever) off the car and repair them individually.

It features cars from Honda Civic hatch ripoffs to Charger-looking things to Ferrari-styled cars.

The only downfall is one slight glitch... its a full-screen game, but it lets you click off-screen, which minimizes the game; you cant maximize it, so you lose your progress when this happens [:@]

Sega Gt for xbox1 would let you buy used parts. Damn turbo would blow after second race.

Halo post was a joke. Hardy har har.

I can play Call of Duty 2 (pc) all day, any day. I know WWII games are plentyful but if Far Cry2 is going to be as "OPEN" as they say it is (No crysis is not OPEN), then that would make a sweet WWII game. CoD2 is as linear as a pencil. Hardly ever did a WWII assualt plan go as planned. Always something going wrong and having to change at a moments notice. That would be a good WWII game.

Old 08-16-2008, 05:14 PM

Kings Quest series!!!! Except for the very last one, that one sucked. World of Warcraft! lol I'm a freaking loser.

Old 08-16-2008, 05:43 PM

Defender from the early 80's

Quick Reply: Favorite Video Games Ever