Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

fast food customers

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fast food customers

i dont know if you care about this but i think some of its funny.

just got home after a day at wendeys. (jobs are litmited at 17) its horrible the only reason i stay is because i am cool with everyone and it can be a lot of fun. anyways

i always work the pick up window. slow people are working the dining room and grill. i have been working there for almost 2 years and when i started i never thought people were so dumb. up to this part of my life i assumed most people are normal social people who could figure out how to order food at wendeys. so far from the truth.

heres a list of actual things i have herd, not many are kids messing around, but adults

me: "do you want the 5 peice nugget"
them: "how many come in a 5 peice" they actualy said 5 so i know they herd me.
me: *pause* "um 5" i said it slow in disbelife

me: "can i take you order"
them: "do you have lazanua"
me: "no we sell hamburgers"

me: "can i take your order"
them: "did you say happy holidays" it was said in a fast high pitched voice. the whole crew starts cracking up
me: "can i take your order"
them: "i am going to pick off your dollar menu like a sniper in the US army" i am not sure how how one would thin of this

a lot of customers can be real a** holes so we are right back if need be. the managers dont care they do it also. heres something that have happened

a kid dumps his ash tray out his window right by our window. the manger told him he was not getting his food till he picked them up.

some guy was yelling becuase someone working could not understand what he said. the manager says someting like theres no reason to get angry becuase we could not hear you, there people dieing in iraq and your angry about this.

this one kid was acting like an idiot with all his friends in the car so the manger in a serious voice says are you gay? the kid looks at him angry as his friends laugh. he then asked again seriously are you gay? eveyrone was like did he realy just ask that. funniest thing.

a manager told a angry customer his name was jack kinidelhopper. then on all managers need name tags.

just tonight a lady was yelling we did not take her order and she was waitng for 4 mins. it was 1:04 we take headsets off at 1:00 exactly and close register. she was showing me her phone saying thats not the time she has. i had to explain to her she is not the center of the earth and was not getting food.

suprisingly we dont do things to people food. we just screw with them, make them angryer, or not give them food at all.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:10 AM
Default RE: fast food customers

Hmm..i work at Hardee's (carls Jr to most of you)

sounds like about the same thing..people are retards..and we handle them the same way!

and thats the only reason i stay there to..cool people..pretty easy..and $8.50 hour to stand there(thats good in the South dakota area :P)

but i just got offered a job as a graphis designer as of tonight.. im pretty excited and think im going to accept it!

Old 02-09-2008, 07:43 AM

Most People are just looking for any reason to be an A$$
They are so misreable with their own f'd up life ,they want every one else to be also!

Old 02-09-2008, 08:01 AM

****--you should try it at a country club. They are the same level of stupid, but they are rich and priveleged too.

Old 02-09-2008, 08:23 AM

Hahahaha. "How many are in the 5 piece". Awesome.

Old 02-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HAHAHA!!!
Thats good stuff Cyber. Name:  z7shysterical.gif
Views: 10
Size:  14.3 KB

Old 02-09-2008, 09:28 AM

ive heard some crazy **** at my place, i sell shirts. Basicly, a guy came in bought one shirt and then said, "Do you know where there are any raves around here?" a few weeks later i was asked, and i say this one becuase i dont think anyone will beleive me on this, and im not joking but, two girsl come in and they want booze...the only problem i that they are 19...they ask me if i know someone...then they say and i quote this...
"i will give you bj if you get us boozes." ...2 sec pause...(her friend) "you get me also." ....i was amazed about those girls...probably had some STD's or something....they seemed like those ***** you find on the street corners butnot asking for money...told my girlfriend about it and she was bull**** for about 5minutes...who would...that is one of the strangest request i had next to "Do you sell SD cards here" or how much are the shirts whenio buy one...(says on the hanger and it also says on the wall) 7.99 when you buy 2 or more...2XL is $2 more.

and the rant about the Asians...they maynot know a single word of English but they do know, "can i get a discount" or if i buy 2 magnets do i get a discount...No you dont get a discount ifyou buy more magnets, if you want ot buy a shirt, its 20% off, when YOU buy 2 or more...so what if i bought 3...do i still get a discount..god...i say this at least 100 times a day...i know one timepretty recently someone actually 2 people came in since the area is also known for Wine tasting...came in blasted...they wanted to know where a bathroom was..i told them 10 times becuase they both had a sudden case of ADD.."Oh LOOK, HONEY SEe THOse little WOoDEN SHOes!!!!" knocked over a disply to get to it...it was 5 feet away. Had some guy come in and talk about "America's little secret" Area 51, that lasted at least 2 hours...it wasnt busy so i went along with it...had one epic talk with this elderly lady who lives in the area...the talk was about Pancakes...3 hours...of pancakes..best palce to eat...for pancakes...all the different ways to make pancakes...the lady was probably the most interestingof them all, she also talked about life in the area..she old enough to remember the times with no houses in one area...at least 30 years ago. like a month ago someone asked me where a Brothel was...i said its Solvang maybe you can find one on a back street...lol.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:10 PM

Those are epic stories right there! HAHAHA

I think I wanna use that sniper one. lol

Old 02-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One time an older gentleman walked in and in the middle of finalizing his transaction he asked where the restrooms where. We told him we don't have public restrooms (we're not in the food business and it's against insurance policies to allow clients in the back near manufacturing equip.) but I told him there are public restrooms available right next door at the pizza joint. He paused a moment as he processed the info. and then proceeded to **** himself while finalizing the transaction and let it drip all over the floor and calmly walked out. While he was collecting his change there was no other sound in the store except the sound of his **** splashing against the tile floor. Felt sorry for him but torn between LMAO and feeling pity kind of like: [&:][&:][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 02-09-2008, 12:57 PM

i agree...ive incountered some rather stupid people...and i work in the construction field! lol

Quick Reply: fast food customers