Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

fake deer

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 05:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default fake deer

im trying to see through all the **** here on the forum since i got home. whats done is done.....tomorrow's another day...blah...blah, and blah!

answer me this.........why the **** do people put fake ****ing deer in their front yards?! maybe you have to hit a deer on a motorcycle to find it annoying (maybe 51plymoth understands, lol). so many people in my area have them.........now, at night its fine...whatever, half the time i dont see them. but riding around at dusk and seeing (especially in an area/road i've never been down) fake deer right up BY THE road.....i want to say 'go-go gadget knobby tires!' and ride into their yard and kick the head off of it!!!!

btw....i was thinking........i should start a resteraunt like chick-fil-a except instead of not serving cattle or chicken....... i'll serve nothing but venison!!!! who's interested?! haha

Old 10-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fake deer

dude, fake deers **** me off to no end! I always freak out when i see them while riding in an unfamiliar area.

But then again, i get scared easily. I almost wiped out once swerving to avoid the shadow of a buzzard flying overhead. [:'(]

Old 10-30-2008, 05:37 PM

HAHA welcome back Jason!!!! im all for the venison restruant....2 more days till deer season bishes, im watching this 8 point, sat his butt is mine!!!

Old 10-30-2008, 05:38 PM

Are they target deer, like what you would shoot at with a bow or are they ceramic like nomes. Which would bring up the point of why people put nomes in their yard.

ORIGINAL: jaynd

btw....i was thinking........i should start a resteraunt like chick-fil-a except instead of not serving cattle or chicken....... i'll serve nothing but venison!!!! who's interested?! haha

Venison is awesome!!

Old 10-30-2008, 05:39 PM

txn, shoot him once for you, then put a 2nd bullet in him for me . make sure you cook it extra rare so its still bleeding!!!!!

Old 10-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

If its like around here, they are ceramic, and annoying.

Tomp, some people in my area have the ceramic ones MADE as lawn ornaments..........but, some just buy the ones made for target practice, hahaha. either way, they are freaking annoying!!!

I have no clue man, i don't see them around here in yards. That's kinda weird and redneck at the same time.True story though. I blasted a fake deer when i was 17 with a 360 Whetherby Magnum from like 300 yards out over the hood of my car. At night.If you poach deer at night and get caught, the Game Warden's put a price tag on those deer and you pay for them. Ask me how i know... young and dumb when i was in high school 10 years ago... I did some stupid crazy chit back then. Good thing i got it all out of my system before i turned 18.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:44 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

txn, shoot him once for you, then put a 2nd bullet in him for me . make sure you cook it extra rare so its still bleeding!!!!!
thats dangerous with lyme disease but i tell ya what...ill cut off its horns, wipe its *** and slap it on a plate for you

Old 10-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have not seen that, unless its christmas and then they are actually reindeer

maybe people just dont do that in the city, prob out in the hill country

Quick Reply: fake deer