CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   f@#king people (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/f-king-people-33204/)

city worker 03-13-2007 12:02 AM

RE: f@#king people

Do you got any kids with her ?( you didnt mention chitlins be'en involved ) if not, be very thankful, cut all financial ties and don't look back [8D] My oldest will be 18 in may, last payment is april, tell my ex wife to KISS MY ASS!!! no more hearing her bitch and moan about the payment be'en late [sm=rant.gif]

13brsxsrr 03-13-2007 01:21 AM

ORIGINAL: WhiteDealershipRice

Dude... you've better file a police report, just in case.

Screwing with your email/myspace acct is one thing (could be thrown against whoever did it as a Identity theft attempt)
But the oil on your rear wheel is almost as bad as getting to your car, and finding out someone tried to cut your brake lines/loosened your lugnuts.
+1, file a police report. Oil on the tires isn't funny.[:@] That's playin with your life, that ain't cool. The **** with my space is pretty funny though.:D:DHow does someone get your password?:D

KidCr3nshaw 03-13-2007 02:07 AM

There's nothing wrong with myspace except idiots who try to make lasting friendshipw because they fail at real life.
All myspace is, is simply an HTML based instant messaging program where you can crack on your buddies and all your other buddies got to see it.

Come on people - let's not be kids. Sadly, some people actually let their lives turn to **** because of it. The way I look at it - if it's not a problem, who cares. If your significant other doesn't like it or it causes problems, delete the **** and man up.

Don't sweat the small **** man - if it's a problem, give your WIFE some peace of mind and delete it.

TheX 03-13-2007 02:14 AM

MySpace is whatever you make of it, good or bad.

Blue Fox 03-13-2007 04:57 AM

I have one, but I hardly check it anymore. Only used it to keep track of friends in Hawaii and Australia, but since then, they've all bought Xbox 360's, so now we just chat and kill each other on Xbox-Live.

+2 Filing that police report. Print out the myspace stuff, show it to the detective. That'll show as some sort of evidence if something does ever happen.

highmilage 03-13-2007 08:41 AM

If you post your user name and password here i will sort it all out for you...........................maybe.

Seriously though, spend a couple of moments before each ride that your brakes, tires, steering haven't been F***ed with

fishfryer527 03-13-2007 10:30 AM

Thumbprint password doohicky works good. BUT...being married without having 100% trust is wrong. My girlfriend now is like that, that why she is a short-timer.

My ex-wife I trusted implicitly, one day after 17 years she ran off and left me with just a note. But the funny thing is, even if I was suspicious of her all the time, she still was gonna leave, this way I saved myself a bunch of worry.

Oh yeah, about the bike, I think it was your wife.

girls and pedifiles are the only ones on myspace, so there is your first mistake
get off of myspace, unless you need it for a business (bands, catering or a bar) that crap is f**ked up.

mkhaynesaz 03-14-2007 01:43 PM

just a quick update, first i want to thank you guys for the great ideals and concerns, i was able to get a buddy of mine to rehack my myspace ( i only use it for family outside of the state) ..... the oil on the tire was reported and the funny thing is a motorcycle cop came to take my report so he was pissed about that .. the wife trust me she knows i wouldn't do that to her it was just the one person she couldn't stand .. thats is why she blew her stack .... i have been up late for 2 days watching my bike for anybody eles who wants to mess with it.. so far nothing ... but i have an ideal who this might be ...its only an ideal, and trust me if i see him near it it will be his last bad ideal !!! but so far this thing blew up and now its just funny as far as the myspace thing is ! the tire is very seroius and i take everday a little time to check the bike over .. thought you should do this anyways ?? but everthing is back to the normal at least for now! and thanks again for everthing guys and gals