Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

f@#king people

Old 03-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f@#king people

i can't belive some people !! so on sunday i wash the bike put her away till monday lock her up and everthing is all good, go take a shower and the wife bust in and says that i have been talking to my ex( i haven't ) she thinks i have been beacuse soembody sent her an email from myspace saying and showing her i have been ! no i haven't loged into myspace since thursday or friday ! now when i try to log in i can't get in ! and to top it off i can't access my email either ! somebody changed my password there too ! i got that fixed now after a ruff night i go to work walk ouitside and see my bikes rear tire covered in something liek baby oil !!! wtf !!! tonight i sit upsatirs and wait with the red dot ready to paint somebody *** up !!not a real gun!!(i want to but i will probley kill somebody) a paintball gun will do!! .. has anybody had this kinda luck or problems before ..the wife is very untrusting now ! i did't do it but it looks like i did !! any ideals or help ??[sm=wtf.gif]

Old 03-12-2007, 06:11 PM
Default RE: f@#king people

Damn that sucks! Never had that problem and my wife is verrrrry trusting - I don't think I would have that problem.

My guess is it could be the ex trying to get back at you or something like that. My other guess is your password is something you use all the time or is fairly easy to guess. Make your password very difficult to guess, mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols. And make it long! lol

I use 6 different passwords, 3 for banking and credit cards and stuff like that, one for ebay, and then one for forums like this one.

As for how to get the wife's trust back, I dunno. Good luck with that one! [:@]

Old 03-12-2007, 06:16 PM
TEN

See....example. If you are in any kind of relationship, Myspace will kill it.

Myspace sucks, my friend....it just does!

Old 03-12-2007, 06:58 PM

well after she got some tiem to cool down and really think this through she belives me that i had nothingto do with it ! thank god !! (she holds the title to my bike ) just kidding i have never done anything to prove otherwise !! but i do think myspace is the devil but !!! since my dad left me and my brother at an early age then went to other states to set up other familys i inda enjoy it t talk to my long lost brothers and sisters.. i used to pick up chick back when i was single... now i married i was really thinking about deleting my profile !! and after this maybe i should

Old 03-12-2007, 07:36 PM

sucks to hear that. myspace is a devil bastard child. did you at least do a nice burn out to get the oil off your tire? i would have lit it up just because of how pissed i would have been. not about the other stuff just about the tire. mess with anything but the bike. those are grounds for termination

Old 03-12-2007, 07:56 PM

Sounds to me like the ex had your password and started screwing with you. How long have you been ex-es? The oil on the tire just confirms it was a personal attack, they (she?) was prolly hoping you wouldn't notice, and then bought the farm when you took off.

Check your gas tank for sand (or sugar) that is another classic vindictive ex trick...

Old 03-12-2007, 08:14 PM

i have ex-less since jan of 06 and yes i gave the whole apt complex a nice morning smoke out i was pissed but am getting over it too and yes it looks like somebody tried but couldn't get it open i didn't think she knew where i lived but /?? [sm=helpout.gif]now the wife is scared for me to ride ! now i just watch my mirrors ! and hope she gets this **** out of system

Old 03-12-2007, 08:55 PM

Dude... you've better file a police report, just in case.

Screwing with your email/myspace acct is one thing (could be thrown against whoever did it as a Identity theft attempt)
But the oil on your rear wheel is almost as bad as getting to your car, and finding out someone tried to cut your brake lines/loosened your lugnuts.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:13 PM

girls and pedifiles are the only ones on myspace, so there is your first mistake

Old 03-12-2007, 10:38 PM

****, maybe i should cut my myspace link outta my sig LEST I BE JUDGED! I'm no pedo or chick.... so im like an anomaly???

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: f@#king people